Hacking AceKard 2i Running Slow

AtomBlaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I don't know if I did something wrong, but when I try to start up a ROM of Star Force 3: Red Joker, it always goes slow during the intro. I don't know how to completely describe it, but the video and music is moving slower than it should and sometimes rewinds a bit until it finally quits on me and freezes. Anything the problem?

AtomBlaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's not serious when you start playing the game, it SLIGHTLY does the same at the Star Force: Leo intro (Yes, I have a Star Force fetish). Also, with Platinum, it doesn't lag at all. I'm seeing a connection with the megaman games. Any Ideas?

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
My first thoughts were with the read/write speed of your microSD card, i like to use class 6 microSD card.

What class is your microSD and what brand?

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Class doesn't really matter. I recommend you format your msd card with the Panasonic formatter (back up your data beforehand).

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Leonidas said:
Class doesn't really matter. I recommend you format your msd card with the Panasonic formatter (back up your data beforehand).
I agree - I've used nothing BUT class 2 cards and never had any massive slowdowns or 'back-tracking' with the Ak2i (I've only had 'freezing but that with only one game & it's only happened a couple of times)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: bc of shame