Hacking Acekard 2i and iEDGE Raffle. April Raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent the day trying to forget it was April Fool's Day (which wasn't that hard considering I had to work all day and no one there cared either) My sister did trick me into thinking the refridgerator had gone out though
closedeyes.gif

It was unkool.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Woke my brother up 6am and told him he had to go to school, he actually got all ready to go until I told him there was no school, he got all mad
tongue.gif

So, it was kool and successful.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ha, I told my friend via phone that I was arrested for selling weed and he believed me! I win. shit, it was kool. whoops.

ShadowSol

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I april fooled my friend XD
I told him that that i can play psp games on my ds.
(he has a flashcart)
i got the rickroll homebrew rom and renamed it to his favourite psp game. XD
(he didn't know a difference from an iso, and ROM)
when he loaded the ROM up.. he got Rick Rolled!
laugh.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl.gif

and in the end, it was kool
cool.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a simple coke + mentos on a string tied to the cap trick after I told my friend I was going to get something to drink from his fridge
the plant went as planned

2 hours later he goes to open the soda and bam
successful prank is successful
it was kool

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh, I guess I can't enter this raffle because I don't like to deceive people.

It's not like any of the websites I frequented actually had a single funny April Fools joke this year, not even google.

Although I will say I recently bought my replacement Acekard 2i from Gamekool, only £10 and only took 7 days with free shipping, it was kool.

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was visiting an university, it was all formal and with lots of clever people. I wouldn't want to give people the first impression that I was childish, so I tried to act kool all day. It was kool.

neokingster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I told my mate that a new firmware for the original r4 had been released. He spent hours looking for it!!!

It Was Kool

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
I didn't do anything, but my boss at work did a good one. He managed to convince the whole place that one of our previous jobs had to be repeated because a supplier was unhappy about price stickers covering their logo on the product. It would have meant an extra couple of days work for no good reason. It worked...

It was not kool!
frown.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I did a couple, but I'll just post the one which I thought was funniest.

I was browsing the internet for some pranks and came across a funny one. Basically you put clear plastic wrap under the toilet seat, and wait for someone to take a piss.

Did it to my brother when it was early in the morning. I was in the basement hiding in case he would come and attack me or something. But when he first entered the bathroom, you could hear him stomping on the ground to try to stop his piss before it would go all over the floor. Then a couple minutes later I went in and saw the plastic wrap in the garbage bin. He was pissed the whole rest of the day.

It was kool.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I told my five year old nephew that a grabby ghoul was living in the attic. I opened the door as he looked on and pretended to get dragged into the attic while kicking and screaming. Scared the pants off him.

It Was Kool

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
We have smartboards at school, they're basically beamer touch screens, and they have pretty big speakers too.
I turned up the volume, then went to the Drama Button, and when my teacher entered the classroom I pressed the button.
He shat brix.
It was KOOL!

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed a ROM update on my friend's phone that made 1G data look like 4G,he believed it until he did a speed test AND looked in the FieldTest app(Shows the real connection). He was pissed. It was kool.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I basically forgot it was April fools. Didn't pull any pranks nor did I get any pranks pulled on me. It was a very ghey day.

The only thing which made it ever gheyer was GBAtemp's ghey joke. I was hoping for something epic which would cause a major uproar from the members of GBAtemp and any attempt to expose the joke would result in editing/deleting of posts from the mods to cover it up. They slipped so bad from the last year and previous years it made me die a bit inside.
frown.gif

Thanks Jakob95 and GameKool for hosting this competition.

GBAtemp's joke was not kool this year.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't pull anything on April Fool's Day; pranks aren't really my thing, although I was very busy on that day anyway.

Besides, to pull a prank you'd need friends.
ninja.gif

I did spend time looking on the internet at places such as Google and Wikipedia and what they did. It was kool.

D

Deleted_171835

I did some lame prank at my school but I'd rather not say it here. Search my posts if you want to see it. I did a mediocre prank here claiming that there was a leak of the 3DS. Some people believed it. Most didn't.

It was not kool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You should definitely listen to more varieties of music, though. :)