Android About that Splatoon Knockoff...

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone still playing that Splatoon knockoff that was made for Android a while back? I need to hunt down another copy but I wonder if the game is still active.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spotted a few videos on Youtube that were no more than 30 days old. Apparently people are playing it and characters look a little less squid like. The Original link for the game was taken down (F you, Nintendo but I get why you did it). Looks like I'm going to be on the hunt for this game for a while. Wouldn't mind a Splatoon clone for on the go.

Deleted member 445482

Antisocial behavior detected.
Trophies
XP
I spotted a few videos on Youtube that were no more than 30 days old. Apparently people are playing it and characters look a little less squid like. The Original link for the game was taken down (F you, Nintendo but I get why you did it). Looks like I'm going to be on the hunt for this game for a while. Wouldn't mind a Splatoon clone for on the go.
Just search "sepia go amino" although the devs dont give a crap about their english fans.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol