biggrin.gif
Need To Get One or Two to backup my Games

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I ordered a Western Digital My Book Essential Edition 1TB a few days ago, it's confirmed working with the USB Loader
smile.gif

I'll use 300GB for Wii games (should be good for +-150 Wii games, so enough for the entire Wii lifespan
smile.gif
) and the other +-650GB for my PC ISO's and my movies/TV shows.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
maxtor one touch mini 4 250gb

Works right out of the box but it does have the power save settings so you will need to disable it before using it on the wii otherwise it shuts itself down after 5 mins of inactivity.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the a 1TB western digital my book essential edition. Works great. I'm using the whole TB for wii games. Only problem is that you can't dump games on to it with the wii. The usb loader won't dump to a partition over 512 GB. You have to load it up on the computer first then you're good to go.

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a black SeaGate FreeAgent Go 250GB and it works like a charm. FOrmatted it on a Windows and I use it on my OS X and it has a transfer rate of about 20-25 MB/s. Plus, it was really cheap! 100$ Canadian which is about $82.22 USD.

tedgreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
my advice is just buy a good enclosure, that way no matter what hard drive you use it will work.

I use this enclosure

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/PID-...01AALS(ME).aspx
Thanks for the advice. I actually picked up the Vantec NexStar CX which is a 2.5 verison and a Seagate 2.5 320GB drive for a lot less money than buying the Seagate Go. I don't need a power cord and everything seems to be working okay so far (I added this combo to the wiki).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    C @ CitizenPSX: sry newbee ^^ ofcourse i found it the second after asking