Gaming A few pokemon related questions.

RiardasMikelioni

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello pokemon professionals :D,
1. What is the best way to find out IV's?
2. Does EV transfer between evolutions? (For example: I want an ampharos eith EV trained Attack and defence, so if I EV train mareep in these and later it evolves will it still have the EV's or will I need to train again?)
3. Does gym badge LVL cap do anything? I remember in I gen if you have 3 badges, pokemon with over 40lvl won't listen to you. Now it seems, that this doesn't matter, 'cause I have a 70 lvl Kingler and everything seems fine.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
1- using a external program like pokegen you can see exactly how many IV's your pokemon have, there are in-game means to know what IV has the higher value but not to know the exact value.
2- yup, EV are at a per-pokemon basis, so if you have a mareep trained on atk and def then when evolve to flaffy and then ampharos the EV's will remain the same
3- in gen5 badges are to get pass the victory road gate and to control transfered pokemons, if a pokemon is yours badges doesn't matter. if you have a pokemon with swim or fly without having any badges you'll be able to swim and fly anyways, that restriction is removed.

Reactions: RiardasMikelioni

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/wCF3ywukQYA?si=6tm165dpnERzPwSX +1