Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Recently I ordered quite a few things, at different times I might add. They all arrived today.

First thing to arrive today was my Clannad: After Story part 2 card box. Sorting through 'em with glee, I was very sad when I put them in order. I was missing 1 card in the normal set.
Sooo crushed. I started picking up the empty card packets to put away in the box, when I noticed I had completely ignored 1 packet of cards. (I take the cards out of a pack, look at 'em, then place them on top of the packet and open the rest the same way). I laughed and said "it'd be so funny if it had the card I needed."
Look through it, and it freakin' did. It even had my 6th special card (I typically get 6 per 12 packs). Nearly yelled out of supreme happiness when I found that last damn card.

Second thing to arrive 5 minutes later was a package with the wrong address on it, but the guy recognized my name and came to give it to me, lol.
It was my Key Karuta cards featuring Kanon, Air, Clannad and Little Busters. Fantastic. It even came with some random promo stuff like 2 jumbo cards, and a few little pins. Fantastic.

Third thing to arrive was about an hour later, the mailman showed up with a package, turned out to be my Clannad (season 1) card box. This one actually pissed me off a little. It wasn't shipped in a box. So my card box was slightly damaged, and they didn't ship the special card box cards with it. They promptly got an annoyed email from me for both things. But I did get a full normal set and 6 special cards. So that was great.

---------

Now I found out there's a Clannad part 2 set I also need to find and buy.
God that's not good, because I haven't seen a damn thing pertaining to its existence other then one site saying they sold out of it ages ago. Crap. I MIGHT have found it, because it's a box with a different picture then the one I bought...and there's only 1 artwork per box, so.

Dunno what set i'll be getting next. Either Tales of Graces, or When They Cry. Kinda on the fence about that.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty much. I'm just starting, but I absolutely love it.
Dunno why, I just really enjoy collecting things...and cards specifically took my interest.

It's even fun to hunt down the damn things, because it's quite challenging to find some card sets. Especially since any stores that still have the sets, are japanese google translated to english.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto