Hacking 9.4.0-21 being pushed

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Man honestly the only reason why i didn't decide to buy Sky3DS was because of the shitty transformers label. I couldn't care less about which one is better at this point, I just want to play some games.

exactly, the only i have gateway is because there was no sky3ds when i got my setup, ive ordered a sky 3ds now but im still going to use my gateway :P

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Zeffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So because you don't have an opinion or preference on a subject, those that do and defend it are idiots?
People have their preferences, there is really no point in starting arguments over which is better. The only purpose fanboy wars serve is for user x feel validated in their purchase of flashcart y, because anyone who didn't buy what they bought is obviously wrong.

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
People have their preferences, there is really no point in starting arguments over which is better. The only purpose fanboy wars serve is for user x feel validated in their purchase of flashcart y, because anyone who didn't buy what they bought is obviously wrong.

in otherwords they're using flashcart pride to establish their manhood hahaha

N00b Smasher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not that, it's that it's pointless to argue. Chances are, people aren't going to change each other's minds by smashing the keyboard at each other. People already know the advantages of each and have already chosen their preference. Honestly, when it comes down to it, we shouldn't even be debating it, instead we should be picking apart the new firmware to see what all has really changed. It just seems like a silly little detail to worry about when ultimately we have similar goals. Instead, people are yelling at walls. Which is fine with by me, it's a bit of entertainment when I visit. Though it does get old after a while.
This is a forum. People are going to discuss and debate whatever they damn please as long as it's relevant to the forum's subject.
Man honestly the only reason why i didn't decide to buy Sky3DS was because of the shitty transformers label. I couldn't care less about which one is better at this point, I just want to play some games.
exactly, the only i have gateway is because there was no sky3ds when i got my setup, ive ordered a sky 3ds now but im still going to use my gateway :P
So you two don't care about the quality, strengths and problems of products you purchase and just go blindly buying stuff? You must be either really conformist or really rich.

Zeffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is a forum. People are going to discuss and debate whatever they damn please as long as it's relevant to the forum's subject.

So you two don't care about the quality, strengths and problems of products you purchase and just go blindly buying stuff? You must be either really conformist or really rich.
There's a big difference between laying out facts and qualities of each flashcart in a non-biased manner, and pointlessly flaming each other.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This debate isn't even a debate, people have choices and they go with whats available to there liking. As I stated in another thread. Its that time of the season, maybe people want to have something ready for that day. If you want to just hand the kids a 3ds xl with no games sure go ahead. Not every kid understands homebrew, and not every parent wants to deal with a voided warranty because the kid wanted to do a nandump.

Make your decision and be done with.

Reactions: Zeffy

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
The only thing sky3ds has on gateway is it's simpler.. Other than that gateway is infinitely better. Anybody that argues otherwise is foolish. How on earth is something more expensive and have way less features better????? I don't understand that logic...

It works online too and it also works on all firmwares right now.

D

Deleted-355425

So because you don't have an opinion or preference on a subject, those that do and defend it are idiots?
That is my opinion, but I'm not so simple minded to think there is only one possible product and the others don't deserve to be talked about. You have alot of growing up to do.

Reactions: Zeffy

ewin00

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Not when there's money to be had, not impossible, but many devs won't feel motivated to release a softmod, well that, and the sheer complexity of exploiting the console without a game or some other flash cart.
oh well thats seems fair yea guess the dev worth something. ok i guess ill wait till this gateway update patch or kernel whatever is release and see the response from you guys. and yeah ill read more about sky3ds too. lol im just a cheap person but thanks for the response

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if Cubic Ninja is needed for the new Gateway entry point? I'd at least hold onto Cubic Ninja until Gateway releases their exploit.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
What if Cubic Ninja is needed for the new Gateway entry point? I'd at least hold onto Cubic Ninja until Gateway releases their exploit.

No additional hardware needed........

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...