Hacking 8.0.1- 6 burnt fuses. I Want to restore a Clean NAND backup to use EmuMMC. Am i in trouble?

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i was thinking the same. Also, as it is an unpatched unit i guess the jig exploit is quite unpatcheable lol. Do you know if i have to make an Extra NAND backup to create EmuMMC or does it creates itself from the current SysNAND?

Also, huge thanks to @Lacius , his help has been extremely helpful over the last few days and he sure knows his sh*t about this scene. Teached me a couple of useful things
I don't know actually. Start making the emummc work Nyx (hekates gui). Then see if it requires an image or if you can just image your nand. Worst comes to worst you might have to dump your nand first.

There are also a few tutorials with setting up emummc. The ones I've seen used a nand image. I don't know which is best. Sorry. I haven't gone through the process myself yet. However, you will want to use the hidden partition option and not the split files.

Roxasorg13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
UPDATE: My Fuse counter matched the one in the OS. I really dont know why because im pretty sure i booted into OFW more than once without entering RCM (when i didn´t have AutoRCM enabled) Maybe that was before i updated my OS

Anyway. I restored my Clean NAND backup and everything went smooth, im just researching a little more About EmuMMC to proceed with the instalation lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM