ROM Hack 7th Dragon III - CODE VFD Cheats.

solidsword2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured out the Bonus Stats addresses.

Looking at the sample block above, the Bonus Stats address starts at 484 (or one address right after the last Skill Point address). Each bonus stat has two addresses (00 00) with FF 00 equals +255 on a stat.

Layout is (00 00) (00 00) (00 00) (00 00) (00 00) (00 00) (00 00)

at spd hp mat mana def mdf

Just fill in the numbers.

NOTE - Going over the max HP and Mana (500 and 300 respectively) will make it go negative and will make your character useless in battle.

This should help in maxing out HP and MP. Though maxed out DEF makes literally every enemy do just 1 damage.

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't get it to work but I kinda rushed in excitement lol. Yeah let us know if you do. I tried the same plungin with the USA title ID as well just to see but to no avail.

Misledz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I couldn't get it to work but I kinda rushed in excitement lol. Yeah let us know if you do. I tried the same plungin with the USA title ID as well just to see but to no avail.
Yeap it doesn't work with the US one so I had to dig through to find the ones that mattered here. I'm not good with C# or C++ but if the offsets can be dug properly then perhaps itd easier to make one.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's kinda me too, do not have much experience in it but I'm trying here and there but not having any success but hey feels like I'm learning something here.

KSP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad all the cheats in the world, won't make this game 3D. Too bad, I really like the franchise, but the 2Dness turns me off. 2D is so not sexy.

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the funny thing about this one, I'm at the end of chapter 5 and they have been numerous times I'm like "that would have looked sweet in 3D!" Deff a missed opportunity.

KSP

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the funny thing about this one, I'm at the end of chapter 5 and they have been numerous times I'm like "that would have looked sweet in 3D!" Deff a missed opportunity.
The things I bet you any money, that the N3DS could have easily ran this game in 3D. They nerfed it so they can release on both consoles. And they were too lazy to adjust the code for N3DS version, or didn't want to release 2 versions of the same game.

Thats the problem with having 2 consoles with different specs.

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well after much tinkering, managed to beat the game and bonus content ( tough as nails) with negative stats on characters 1 &2 which still made them powerful enough and managed to edit out my 3rd character completely! Ended up being a really good game and will post my finding at a later time when I get them concrete. Bye for now fam!

Last edited by Stevo_l33,

gamerboy1995

Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Well after much tinkering, managed to beat the game and bonus content ( tough as nails) with negative stats on characters 1 &2 which still made them powerful enough and managed to edit out my 3rd character completely! Ended up being a really good game and will post my finding at a later time when I get them concrete. Bye for now fam!
Oh, there's bonus content? I'm working on the last chapter now, but it's good to know there's more left.

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but a user by the name of dracon007 over at that ISO site posted this for gateshark:

[999999 AZ]
00310C2C 000F423F

Paste into a txt document and save as 000400000018F80.txt and throw it in the /cheat directory of your GATEWAYS microSD card.

He stated it doesn't work for him, but i just tested it and i've got 999999 AZ now. Enjoy!

Reactions: Misledz

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that is crazy close to the Japanese version of code. Just a few off, I don't own a gateway (just installed A9LH today!) but might look into this since they are so similar. May I send you some as I get them done for testing @Jao Chu

Last edited by Stevo_l33,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto