Gaming 6.20 HEN TN Prometheus Iso Loader by Liquidzigong!!!!

The Chow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
Does it crash when you try to run the ISO loader?

If so do this.

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2010/12/26/6-20-t...mebrew-crashes/

What happens is:
  • I'm in XMB under TN Hen 6.20
  • I run Prometheus ISO loader
  • I see a Command Prompt-looking GUI, with a list of all my .iso/.cso files
  • I select a file (I've tried four so far, all crashed back to XMB)
I should mention that I'm running this off a PSP Go, and it's not the first time I've started up the HEN. I've heard there's supposedly some problem with the Go after the second time you access the HEN? I can't find where I originally read that, but it might be that, despite me being able to run everything else under HEN mode.

The Chow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
"ISO Mode: M33 Driver" was what was wrong.
When I switched to "ISO Mode: NP9660", it started to work.
smile.gif

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the compatibility. np9660 is an official sony whatever (driver ? i dont know xD) and m33 is an old one from dark alex

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
some places say you need the papon 2 demo to boot.... is this true? also, how exactly does this work? the video shows it but doesn't really tell you how. other videos show different things... so confusing.

what goes where? just to be clear exactly,

Edit: ahh got it, check out the other topic with the Papaton hack, those go in the PSP/game section, the actual ISO folder in root

got a couple of games to work a;though not at full speed... there are options for that right?

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tac 21 said:
some places say you need the papon 2 demo to boot.... is this true? also, how exactly does this work? the video shows it but doesn't really tell you how. other videos show different things... so confusing.

Edit: ahh got it, check out the other topic with the Papaton hack, those go in the PSP/game section, the actual ISO folder in root

got a couple of games to work a;though not at full speed... there are options for that right?
What games didnt run at full speed? All the ones I've tried have.

toshio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
person66 said:
Tac 21 said:

What games didnt run at full speed? All the ones I've tried have.
Did you set your clock speed to 333? Every game I tested works perfectly fine on
My Psp go and 3000

toshio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SifJar said:
person66 said:
SifJar said:
Anyone tried suspending an ISO yet?
As in pausing on the go?
I tried it, yes it works fine.
Can you resume the game after a full power off (i.e. when NOT in HEN mode anymore)?

Yes you can, It puts HEN back on you dont have to run Patapon 2 HBL then HEN. Which is really helpful if you get a crash or something.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
toshio said:
SifJar said:
person66 said:
SifJar said:
Anyone tried suspending an ISO yet?
As in pausing on the go?
I tried it, yes it works fine.
Can you resume the game after a full power off (i.e. when NOT in HEN mode anymore)?

Yes you can, It puts HEN back on you dont have to run Patapon 2 HBL then HEN. Which is really helpful if you get a crash or something.
I wonder if you could resume a suspended ISO if you paused it on 6.20 in the HEN, then updated to 6.35 and tried to resume it...I doubt anyone will try it though, considering that'd most likely lose them HEN for a while at least.

Sh4d0wZ3r0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Is there any special settings on the HEN to use on some ISOs? I have been trying to run Valkyria Chronicles II with no luck (keeps freezing and shutting down when it checks my memory card while booting the game), while some other people are reporting no problems at all with theirs. I've tried changing CPU speed and faking regions but no luck so far.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica

The Chow

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sh4d0wZ3r0 said:
Is there any special settings on the HEN to use on some ISOs? I have been trying to run Valkyria Chronicles II with no luck (keeps freezing and shutting down when it checks my memory card while booting the game), while some other people are reporting no problems at all with theirs. I've tried changing CPU speed and faking regions but no luck so far.

It might be the ISO of the game itself that's the problem. I found a copy somewhere that was "fixed" so I could continue playing the game on my Go (I actually have the UMD of this game). The "fixed" copy wouldn't work past the "memory card check", which is exactly the point you mentioned. After that, I went and found a different copy, and it worked perfectly.

...well, except for some error due to some in-game message telling me that the "PSP version being newer than the existing save" or something, which disabled all my DLC unless I put them on there again (or something, I'm not quite clear on what happened).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi