Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update from my wierd problem:

Basically only PC's which are wired to an ethernet cable seem to find my XAMPP server. how do i get my wireless Wii U/other devices to find my server?
Sounds like your wifi access point is on a different network than your wired connection.

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the issue then,

Self hosting MP4 on ez share is plain not working.

I self host on 5.3.2 no issues, figured out USB thumb drive was messing up my EZ share card working on 5.5.1, so removed it and can now load MP4 from it, but not 1 single MP4 has worked.

Months ago when yellows8 browser bug was released I had exact same issue with homebrew, let alone kernel. I think its either game over for self hosting via sd card > 5.4.0 or its an instability issue with leaked files.

I'm hoping dimok can work his godly magic as he has with HBL and Loadiine before.

I just wanted to chime in and say when hosting these files my WiiU gets frozen at a media player gui as well. I can self host the old definitive package 2016xxxx just fine.

Setup:
---------------------------
WiiU:5.3.2
Selfhost: Toshiba flashair III (w03)

Reactions: KiiWii

CorBond57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sounds like your wifi access point is on a different network than your wired connection.
I FIXED IT!
so you were right, apperently my router to redirect devices to a network depending on password.
i just connected the Wii U to the right network and it works again!

d12unk13astard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use 64k but I used 32k clusters before that and it worked fine. Sd mount errors are usually related to cheap sd cards. Try a different one.

This should be in the op too as soo many people are saying there getting those FSMOUNT errors and it is definitely due to cheap ass SD cards.

I tried it on a crappy fuji film 8gb sd with 32 bit and 64 bit clusters both gave errors, used my trusty SanDisk 64gb class 10 UHS1 card and it boots right up 100%

***Don't go cheap on SD cards people!!!***

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

hiddenmask1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My SD cards aren't cheap, they just weren't set to Primary because logical is better. Nintendo is just picky about how their SD cards are setup.

d12unk13astard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe only 4 people have thanked op for the files and tutorial he provided. It might be from various sources but the fact that he took time to put it all together for us all in one place and it working deserves at least a simple thanks by clicking the like lol

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't believe only 4 people have thanked op for the files and tutorial he provided. It might be from various sources but the fact that he took time to put it all together for us all in one place and it working deserves at least a simple thanks by clicking the like lol

There are problems with it so I personally didn't like :P

Reactions: [^Blark^]

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Self hosting for 5.3.2 doesn't work. Tried on my friend Wii U and it just froze at the video gui.

Work perfectly fine with the old definitive package. So not connection or hosting error.

Last edited by tivu100,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Self hosting for 5.3.2 doesn't work. Tried on my friend Wii U and it just froze at the video gui.

Work perfectly fine with the old definitive package. So not connection or hosting error.
I plan on dedicating some time tomorrow to get everything working. When the new kexploit came out everyone was clammering for 5.5.1 stuff so I worked fast to get all that working. Now that all the 5.5.1 stuff is working I can fix 5.4.0 and 5.3.2.

Reactions: KiiWii

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's the problem. I have the bins but not the rest of the files. I suppose I could use the same html files for the old exploit and just rename the bin.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well that's the problem. I have the bins but not the rest of the files. I suppose I could use the same html files for the old exploit and just rename the bin.

Nah, the HTML needs to be rewritten for the new exploits (it turns the .bin files into a string that gets sent to the Wii U browser). I uploaded html files for the 31 and 10 versions of the exploit (i.e. the ones that aren't included in Loadiine/HBL) a few days ago, I can go find the post real quick. I could also make ones for HBL and Loadiine if needed, it's not a big deal.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, the HTML needs to be rewritten for the new exploits (it turns the .bin files into a string that gets sent to the Wii U browser). I uploaded html files for the 31 and 10 versions of the exploit (i.e. the ones that aren't included in Loadiine/HBL) a few days ago, I can go find the post real quick. I could also make ones for HBL and Loadiine if needed, it's not a big deal.
Yes that would be pure awesome. Then I could rebuild the 5.3.2 package. Thanks.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Loadiine installer is untested (I use the HBL to go into Loadiine; I never directly boot into it).
I'm actually more interested in cafiine to work for people. I have the non loadiine kexploit (kexploit10.bin right) compiled by nwplayer123 for 5.3.2 but I haven't been able to get it to sucessfully load yet.

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Loadiine installer is untested (I use the HBL to go into Loadiine; I never directly boot into it).
Do I need to put the bins in the folders you sent me or just link directly to the index.html's the way they are?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Doesn't Cafiine have an elf?
Not that I can find.

Yoshi9288

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I cannot get xampp to allow the access to the .mp4 files. I always get 403 Access Forbidden but the Website itself is running fine.

What can i do?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    saves a lot of time fr
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's 11:30 PM here, I just took the trash out and my god is it awful outside
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This heatwave can eat my ass
    +3
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    omg same, it's VERY hot here, too
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck this heatwave, i don't usually sleep with a fan, but i believe the fan is getting put on the bed rather than beside it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S 12:30 IN THE FUCKING MORNING AND IT'S STILL 78°, WHAT THE FUCK?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    78º seems abnormal for any part of the day
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea it was 96 F for the high, 78 F for the low today, in Ohio, bout same for bakerman in Michigan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    F- fahrenheit C-Celsius. We in USA use F as our temp ratings
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    F = Freedom units
    +2
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    So... C = Cum units?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Clip units
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @HiradeGirl, That's how they get bigger loans at the bank.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Welp.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wasn't me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got around to playing A way out is pretty fun coop game to kill time
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and a buddy used to play that, is pretty fun. Graphics were pretty good also at that time, I think what 5-6 years ago. --Edit yea was 2018
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprised they never made a second one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It takes two was their newest different theme
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda...