Hacking (4.x only) CIA CFW Complete Guide

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Error: Getaddrinfo: 11001, N
Pause

When i try to install Dev_menu with the two tutorials , i get the same error, stuck there.

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Now, the dev_menu install, but when i reboot dont appears. What happends, say something like install it but really dont change. :/

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

Now, the dev_menu install, but when i reboot dont appears. What happends, say something like install it but really dont change. :/
That mean you need to download something from the eShop. Format emunand -> update to the latest firmware -> download a free demo or app from eShop -> inject backuped nand - >.....

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That mean you need to download something from the eShop. Format emunand -> update to the latest firmware -> download a free demo or app from eShop -> inject backuped nand - >.....

I cant uptade to the lastest firmware,my 3DS is 4.4, I dont have gateaway, can't go to the eshop because is say is need to uptade to the last version 9.0 something.

There is a form to uptade with a sd flash card and Gateaway Menu, like using Clasic Boot or something.
And the console is in 4.4 but i uptade de emunand to new firmware, i am new here sorry for the trouble.

I have a Midnight Purple 3DS (normal size), buy it at the 3 months of this year.

Saxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant uptade to the lastest firmware,my 3DS is 4.4, I dont have gateaway, can't go to the eshop because is say is need to uptade to the last version 9.0 something.

Did you tried the trick described at the step 6 of the guide?

On your SD card navigate to "sdmc:/Nintendo 3DS/<id0>/<id1>/dbs/". Create two files in this folder named title.db and import.db . Put the SD card back in your 3ds and go to System Settings, and attempt to manage the SD software. Let the 3DS do its repair process.

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need to do that anymore, you just need to create a pair of .db files as idunoe detailed a few pages back

sanin6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

find the folder "Nintendo 3DS\<lotsofnumbers>\<evenmorenumbers>\dbs\". Create two files in this folder, named title.db and import.db do this in notepad. you dont need to write anything in there just name the 2 file that. save it and replace it the go to setting and the data management then 3ds and then the 3ds will fix these files. you dont have to download eshop anymore

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious