• Replies 381
  • Likes 49

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:/ welp, hopefully the downgrade for 11.0 comes soon, definitely hope this is more stable since the original refuses to read the .ini file, patience............

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Great work! Playing DS rhythm heaven with this rn. Challenge accepted

Edit: moved to other thing, and it seems I can't map the Y button to anything (could see that this displays the image you send to the bottom screen, pretty sure it's related to that). Using the windows client on win 7

Last edited by Mr.Faq2015,

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this work on Steam games? I've never been able to get these type of apps to work with Steam games.

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Great work! Playing DS rhythm heaven with this rn. Challenge accepted

Edit: moved to other thing, and it seems I can't map the Y button to anything (could see that this displays the image you send to the bottom screen, pretty sure it's related to that). Using the windows client on win 7

FUG! I forgot to add a dialog for changing the "alt" key (which is *hardcoded* to Y in the windoze client) :P
Also, you should be able to map Touch to LDown/LUp, so the touch screen'll behave... like... okay, I also forgot to add an option for changing between Absolute/Relative/None mouse movement, swapping axes, and other shit... at least none of these are hard to implement, I'll just slap these in a separate GUI, and that's it :P

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
FUG! I forgot to add a dialog for changing the "alt" key (which is *hardcoded* to Y in the windoze client) [emoji14]
Oh... fail lol [emoji14] no problem though, tell us when you've fixed it
Also, you should be able to map Touch to LDown/LUp, so the touch screen'll behave... like... okay, I also forgot to add an option for changing between Absolute/Relative/None mouse movement, swapping axes, and other shit... at least none of these are hard to implement, I'll just slap these in a separate GUI, and that's it :P
Yeah, that's what I did, it was kinda messy at the beginning but I managed to work it out. Still, delay attacks in RH like Matt (emulator problem, not the app's), but yeah, it's workable around, just a matter of practice. Well, I look forward to the implementations, keep up the good work :yay3ds:

Sent from my 1DS

Reactions: Sono

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Why not make something on the PC side to exit? Then it could be made into a .3dsx, and you'd still be able to exit to HBL ;)

Because you can still screw up your 3DS by forcefully exiting with L+R+B+Up(?) (yes, it was in the Ninjhax 2.5 era when I last used this combo, so shaddahp if I got it wrong :P)

Does this work on Steam games? I've never been able to get these type of apps to work with Steam games.

Depends on how you setup your keybindings. Make sure to take your time, and *only* bind "key down" events to "button pressed", and "key up" events to "button released", otherwise games won't recognize your button press/release, because most games only check for input after a frame got rendered. Also, there are some "retard" games, which don't work with these kind of programs ON PURPOSE! :<

Reactions: Pokem

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because you can still screw up your 3DS by forcefully exiting with L+R+B+Up(?) (yes, it was in the Ninjhax 2.5 era when I last used this combo, so shaddahp if I got it wrong :P)

There should really be an option to disable that key combo (though, on that note, people also use it with HANS and it seems to be OK... Also, literally never used that combo, so I would get it wrong too)

Sono

cripple piss
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
There should really be an option to disable that key combo (though, on that note, people also use it with HANS and it seems to be OK... Also, literally never used that combo, so I would get it wrong too)

Welp, sadly I don't know how to make the payload's keycombo go f itself, and I'm too lazy to find the keycombo handler in the *hax payload :/

Seliph

Best Girl ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm very confused on how to set up button inputs, it just doesn't seem to work.
It also doesn't seem to save the config right because I keep on having to reenter the ip whenever I launch the program which is really annoying.
(Too bad I won't get a response because the OP decided to get their account suspended on purpose)

Last edited by Seliph,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*