3ds XL bricked

XDahe_vun16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
i need help in march 2021 my 3ds xl was bricked, in february 2021 i updated it to the latest version and as the download mode was no longer useful because i had to update the other console, i downgraded my console with a firmware of an older version, but the download mode was no longer useful because now the console did not recognize the micro SD and could not connect to wifi, also the console gave error when starting a game that came out after 2012 which is the year of the firmware that I downloaded, then update it to the latest version to recover the download mode and to recognize the micro SD and I got "an exception occurred" and I put a pin to the console so that when it turns on I put it. I deleted the micro sd hack (I regret doing that) and that finished killing my 3ds, I know that happened in 2021 but I do not know what to do and no tutorial helps me so there is this post.
Post automatically merged:

(my 3ds was hacked)

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't you make it even more confusing?
Anyway, i assume you had cfw on the 3ds that you say (or think) is bricked, right? Since you mentioned having another one (3ds)..
Can you access either Luma3DS Menu or GodMode9? With and without the sd card being inserted?
Can you see anything at all on the screen? Error message, blue screen with error, blue power led etc.?
So you wanted and did downgrade the firmware? What firmware exactly?
Where did you get the firmware file, how did you do it?
Don't tell me you just restored some nand backup of another system that was on a lower firmware? If that's what you did, then you bricked it..

XDahe_vun16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
¿No podrías hacerlo aún más confuso?
De todos modos, supongo que tenías cfw en el 3ds que dices (o piensas) está bloqueado, ¿verdad? Ya que mencionaste tener otro (3ds)...
¿Puedes acceder al menú Luma3DS o GodMode9? ¿Con y sin la tarjeta SD insertada?
¿Puedes ver algo en la pantalla? ¿Mensaje de error, pantalla azul con error, led de encendido azul, etc.?
Entonces, ¿quería y degradó el firmware? ¿Qué firmware exactamente?
¿De dónde sacaste el archivo de firmware, cómo lo hiciste?
¿No me digas que acabas de restaurar una copia de seguridad de otro sistema que tenía un firmware más bajo? Si eso es lo que hiciste, entonces lo bloqueaste.
if he had another 3ds but not very recently he lost the screen and it doesn't work and he is currently in a technical service got the firmware from archive.org (firmware 2.1.0E A9LH), when I turn on the console it says "Enter the pin using ABXY and the Dpad to continue, press start to display, select , I can't access godmode9 or luma and no matter how many times I watch tutorials or try combinations I still can't do it.

Attachments

• lv_0_20221006201728.mp4
    20.1 MB
Last edited by XDahe_vun16,

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This can be recovered 90% of the time by booting GodMode9 and doing a “ctrtransfer”. However, depending on how bricked your 3DS is, you might need to use “ntrboot” to get to GodMode9.

XDahe_vun16

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
This can be recovered 90% of the time by booting GodMode9 and doing a “ctrtransfer”. However, depending on how bricked your 3DS is, you might need to use “ntrboot” to get to GodMode9.
Sorry if it took me a long time to answer but, I tried to use ntrboot to access godmode9 but I keep getting the luma pin message and when I put the pin in I get a black screen with the blue led and I tried to put a magnet on the console and turn it on by pressing x start select and power but I get a black screen and when I remove the magnet I get the same message again.
Post automatically merged:

Lo siento si me tomó mucho tiempo responder, pero traté de usar ntrboot para acceder a godmode9 pero sigo recibiendo el mensaje del pin luma y cuando coloco el pin aparece una pantalla negra con el led azul y traté de poner un imán en la consola y la enciendo presionando x start select y power pero me sale una pantalla en n**** y cuando quito el imán me vuelve a salir el mismo mensaje.
This thread is not working, I better delete this thread and I will make one in which I will write better all what happened and I will attach a video

Last edited by XDahe_vun16,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.