Hacking 3DS Update 6.3.0-12

Vengenceonu

Revenge is beneath me but accidents do happen.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you post exactly what they said?

2dcfhfs.jpg

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So, I wonder if this update patches the DS profile exploit. Anyone can confirm if it still crashes the 3DS when entering it after running the GW installer? (that is assuming the GW installer will run at all on newer firmware)

BORODA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I wonder if this exploit patches the DS profile exploit. Anyone can confirm if it still crashes the 3DS when entering it after running the GW installer? (that is assuming the GW installer will run at all on newer firmware)
I wonder if butter still butters butter. Anyone can confirm it sill butters butter?

BORODA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Off topic much?
Not really. Your post sounds just like mine. How can an exploit patch another exploit? Did nintendo create an exploit to patch a ds profile exploit? That does not make any sense, just like my post.
Anyway, no. 6.3 do not block the DS profile exploit (entry point) and it still works. Kernel mode exploit got fixed back in 5.0

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Not really. Your post sounds just like mine. How can an exploit patch another exploit? Did nintendo create an exploit to patch a ds profile exploit? That does not make any sense, just like my post.
Anyway, no. 6.3 do not block the DS profile exploit (entry point) and it still works. Kernel mode exploit got fixed back in 5.0
Oh, I didn't realize I made a typo. You could've just told me...

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I remember reading that Gateway Blue Card is just a R4i Gold(r4ids.cn) with another label,
is that true?
If it is, would the update from r4ids.cn work on it?

They shouldn't release any fix until Pokemon is released. If they do then N will use some new AP in Pokemon game.

You mean they will create a new anti-piracy method in less then a month?
Very unlikely, if Pokémon will come with a new AP method, it's probably already, at least, in part developed.

dehry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember reading that Gateway Blue Card is just a R4i Gold(r4ids.cn) with another label,
is that true?
If it is, would the update from r4ids.cn work on it?

You mean they will create a new anti-piracy method in less then a month?
Very unlikely, if Pokémon will come with a new AP method, it's probably already, at least, in part developed.
They've had since the release of gateway 3DS to come up with new AP methods. The game is likely going gold in the next couple of weeks, but there's still been plenty of time to block whatever they did.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They've had since the release of gateway 3DS to come up with new AP methods.

Methods? There have been only one game with a AP method,
that is Monster Hunter 4.

The game is likely going gold in the next couple of weeks, but there's still been plenty of time to block whatever they did.

If gateway can bypass this AP method,
Nintendo would be forced to create a new AP method for stoping people of playing Pokémon on Gateway.
Creating AP methods isn't something simple, I doubt Nintendo would be able to create a new AP starting today.
If Pokémon comes with a new AP method, keep in mind that it probably is already been worked on today and have been worked on for a while.

MomiHaze

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone knows if R4 Gold PRO 2013 works with the update? I'm worried it wont now that we are so close to the pokemon release

P

pasc

My friend just checked, the game added to blacklist is Monster Hunter 4 (Japan) - comes out there today.

Seems kinda silly that they'd push a US/EU update for a game that isn't out in those regions yet, but then again when has Nintendo ever made any sense?

Isn't this the cause for the game not working with that so called Gateway ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH