Hardware 3DS Screen Protectors

TheZoc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys,

Since there's no sticky topic about this subject, I'd like to ask: What are the best 3DS screen protectors I can find ?
By best, I mean, the ones that won't affect the 3D effect, are as transparent as possible (crystal clear?), and are durable.

On my NDSL I have one set of genuine Hori screen protectors, and they're great. But I can't find the genuine Hori protectors anywhere for 3DS...

I'm considering purchasing these Genuine Capdase Protective Full Screen Guard + Cleaning Cloth for Nintendo 3DS - (Company page)

Did someone use these already ? How good they are ?

Please, when recommending a product, post a link to an online shop that haves them and can ship internationally. I mean, I know Hori products are great, and they're available on Amazon (and I couldn't find anywhere else), but Amazon doesn't ship their products here.

Thanks in advance!

oran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I personally use this 3ds screen protector http://www.gamekool.com/nintendo-3ds-lcd-screen-protector-and-cleaning-cloth-without-pac-p-427.html, It covers the entire top part of my Nintendo 3DS from those horrible smudges.... besides, it is pretty cheap for one of the best quality screen protective filters out there...well, you need to make sure that the product is made for Nintendo 3DS...and I still prefer using the cleaning cloth to clean the bottom and top part of my Nintendo 3DS XXD

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
already told you in pm, play-asia and Amazon sell them. Since you didn't have the option to buy through Amazon, you may go ahead with play-asia

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered those same Capdase screen protectors! They should be here in a few days. If you can wait, I could tag this thread and tell you how good they are, as I have a pack of unused Horis for the DSi XL, to compare them. If you can wait, quote this post, so I get an email, and I'll report as soon as they come. In case you were wondering, I got an email from DX saying they shipped 8 days ago today, so they'll be here soon. :)

TheZoc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-