SnailBitez

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I am following the CTRTransfer guide to fix an issue with my 3DS as I was following the troubleshooting solution on the 3ds guide website. I am on the step to update the 3ds through System Setting, but I can't update as I am not connected to the wifi. When I went to connection settings to connect to my router, all 3 connections are being used by something called "Haaaaaaaxxxxxx". Is it fine to delete one and connect to my router so I can update the 3ds, or do I have to keep all 3 connections and look for some other way to update? Also, what does it mean to set the DNS setting to auto? I'm kinda new to doing a CTRTransfer. :P Thanks in advance.

steo 24.jpg

IMG_1865.jpg

zeldaxlink64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I am following the CTRTransfer guide to fix an issue with my 3DS as I was following the troubleshooting solution on the 3ds guide website. I am on the step to update the 3ds through System Setting, but I can't update as I am not connected to the wifi. When I went to connection settings to connect to my router, all 3 connections are being used by something called "Haaaaaaaxxxxxx". Is it fine to delete one and connect to my router so I can update the 3ds, or do I have to keep all 3 connections and look for some other way to update? Also, what does it mean to set the DNS setting to auto? I'm kinda new to doing a CTRTransfer. :P Thanks in advance.

View attachment 383849
View attachment 383850
This is probably left over from an exploit. You can delete all the Wifi connections and then reconnect manually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning