woolywoods

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Title is pretty much what happened but Ill give some more detail here :
I'm on an O3ds, Hacked last summer. After a few months of no use, I wanted to do some stuff in gm9, however gm9 couldn't read the SD card, even though the 3ds built in software could. I went ahead and updated gm9 to the latest version, and it could read the SD card. I rebooted the device and now the 3ds built in software cannot read the SD card.

Basically, gm9 can read the SD card, but the 3ds cannot. This happened after I updated gm9 to the latest version.
I don't know where to go from here, since I haven't been able to find any threads with similar problems.

Can someone help me figure out what to do? Should I downgrade gm9 to an earlier version? I followed the update guide listed on 3dshacks dot guide.

Thanks!

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Title is pretty much what happened but Ill give some more detail here :
I'm on an O3ds, Hacked last summer. After a few months of no use, I wanted to do some stuff in gm9, however gm9 couldn't read the SD card, even though the 3ds built in software could. I went ahead and updated gm9 to the latest version, and it could read the SD card. I rebooted the device and now the 3ds built in software cannot read the SD card.

Basically, gm9 can read the SD card, but the 3ds cannot. This happened after I updated gm9 to the latest version.
I don't know where to go from here, since I haven't been able to find any threads with similar problems.

Can someone help me figure out what to do? Should I downgrade gm9 to an earlier version? I followed the update guide listed on 3dshacks dot guide.

Thanks!
  • How do you actually open GM9?
  • What happen when you turn on your console without the SD card and pressing the SELECT button? And the same, but with the SD card inserted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/X2x6pu6vSjU