Hacking 3ds an Error occurred (ErrDisp)

Loydes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
When I play games, the console gives this error. After that, it does not want to turn on (the LED lights up and immediately goes out) until I pull out the SD card. Without the card, it calmly turns on and works, but I didn't check it especially without it, because I only have one cartridge. If run it without a card and already in the insert Sd card menu, it will not accept it at first, but after a few attempts it will accept it. Also at the moment when it doesn't turn on (well, at the moment when the LED goes off), you can also try it a few times and it can turn on. Now the console sees the map again and it seems that everything is fine, but no, after about two minutes of playing the error will appear again. As you know, using the console in this state is extremely difficult, well, unless of course you only play kid Icarus Uprising (my only cartridge), so guys help pls pls pls

Attachments

• upload_2021_03_11_18_27_48_399.jpg
    upload_2021_03_11_18_27_48_399.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 184

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Your SD card could be faulty, have you tried using a different SD card? You can copy all of the SD card files to a different card to move all your data, there are no additional steps needed. If you can, you should check the SD card for problems before using it to prevent more issues if your other SD card is also faulty. https://3ds.hacks.guide/h2testw-(windows)

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...