Hardware 360 to PS3

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to use a wireless Xbox 360 controller with a PS3? I know there are ways to use the wired 360 version, but can't find a method for wireless. Thanks.

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You either need to use CFW which still has to be wired or get a CronusMax.

I've read some reviews on CronusMax that state it's rather tough to use. What exactly makes the process so complicated? Also I read something about wireless controllers requiring a micro usb cable. Is this true?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
PS3's wireless protocol is bluetooth, the 360's wireless protocol is radio frequency.
Even with CFW, it's completely impossible to use a wireless 360 controller on the PS3 without extra hardware.

Reactions: migles

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS3's wireless protocol is bluetooth, the 360's wireless protocol is radio frequency.
Even with CFW, it's completely impossible to use a wireless 360 controller on the PS3 without extra hardware.

Is cronusmax the only device that would serve the wireless 360 to ps3 purpose? Cronusmax seemingly has a reputation as a tough to use device.

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like it yes.
Unless you can write a driver for the wireless adapter that's used on PC.

Is it easy to open up controllers and replace a/b/x/y buttons? I have a used 360 controller I got for free and wouldn't be opposed to trying to figure out how to put the 360 a/b/x/y buttons in the ps3 controller. I couldn't find any videos on youtube to figure out how to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-