Gaming 2x Consoles on LIVE

BBking83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I have two 360s ATM. Both different serial #s on the casing/stickers but the same serial # on the mainboard.

Long story, I can explain if you want, but all I want to know is what will happen is these consoles log into LIVE at the same time? Will the second one that tries to log on get booted off? Will the gamertags that were used to log in be recorded and banned?

I want to sell one but don't want to be dodgey and sell a potential banned one.
smile.gif

BBking83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, actually, I haven't done any modding at all. Both consoles have been updated and not JTAGable.

Remember how I asked about the DVD key?? http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=207378

Anyway. So at that stage I had 1 console with matching DVD key, and another with mis-matching DVD keys. The working one was a replacement from an RROD. Seeing as I couldn't JTAG it, I swapped mainboards and DVD drives so the mis-matched one was in the recently replaced one. I told M$ that the DVD drive wouldn't read my games so I got a repair order. I was hoping they wouldn't check the serial but they did and put the serial # that was supposed to be in it, matching the sticker/case.

I mean, if they aren't logged on at the same time, there shouldn't be an issue. It's not like you can't take your console over to a friend/family's place and log into LIVE.

Thanks HEAPS for your help FAST6191!!
biggrin.gif
You have always helped me out regarding the 360.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*adds as friend*
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hope all is well