20 Bethesda games to be added to Xbox Game Pass by tomorrow

The marriage of Bethesda to Xbox has been officialized, with the two companies eager to discuss what the future has in store. In fact, they were so excited to share the news that the two had an hour-long roundtable talk about what players can expect to get out of the merger. Xbox's Phil Spencer spent a little time discussing the exclusivity of future Bethesda games, stating, "We have games that exist on other platforms. We're going to support those games on the platforms they're on. We love those communities and we'll continue to invest in them", and, "the thing I want you to know is that this is about delivering great exclusive games for you that ship on platforms where Game Pass exists".

Speaking of which, 20 Bethesda titles will be available on Xbox Game Pass, with 12 of them launching today, and the other 8 to be available tomorrow. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion will also be getting an FPS Boost mode patch for Series consoles in the future. Those games are as follows:

• Dishonored: Definitive Edition
  • Dishonored 2
  • DOOM
  • DOOM II
  • DOOM 64
  • DOOM 3
  • DOOM Eternal
  • Fallout: New Vegas
  • Fallout 4
  • Fallout 76 + Steel Dawn
  • Prey
  • Rage 2
  • Morrowind
  • Oblivion
  • Skyrim: Special Edition
  • The Elder Scrolls Online
  • The Evil Within
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
  • Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phil Spencer said:
But if you’re an Xbox customer, the thing I want you to know is that this is about delivering great exclusive games for you that ship on platforms where Game Pass exists. That’s our goal, that’s why we’re doing this, that’s the root of this partnership that we’re building.

Fuller quote for context. Not sure who can realistically expect the next ES or Fallout or whatever on Sony consoles when he's outright saying they spend $7 bil mainly for platform exclusives. They clearly do not care about the Sony monies as much as building gamepass.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay for a bunch of old games I've already played. They still haven't added EA Play to PC Gamepass either. Zero desire to re-subscribe after my few months for $1 are over.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yay for a bunch of old games I've already played. They still haven't added EA Play to PC Gamepass either. Zero desire to re-subscribe after my few months for $1 are over.

On behalf of the $1.7 trillion dollar company known as Microsoft, we will be really sorry to see your $1 a month go away. You will be missed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: the bread's too big for yours (and, before you ask, waaayyy too big for mine lmao)