TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
...? isnt actionloop magnetica?

lol new zealand story i would like to see though. Lol scene crap, the funny thing is the leeches that piss the scene off dont even read the nfo's.

has the NDS scene become a pissing contest?

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
they may be a bunch of cunts, but they're the ones with the releases. Respect is due.

They have my respect, but they should also respect other groups, who might not be the old school sceners, but they still deliver the releases. And that's what the whole thing is about. They want better or more 1337 competition? Why would they? I mean they should compete against whoever there is. I don't get the whole ranting thing. They sound like lil' cry babies.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
they may be a bunch of cunts, but they're the ones with the releases. Respect is due.
yeah, except they're not. they only released this because they wanted to bitch in the nfo, now they're just hoarding a bunch of other games for no good reason. i appreciate games being dumped (and released) whoever does it, but these guys are nowhere near as special as they seem to think they are.

Admiral

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
they may be a bunch of cunts, but they're the ones with the releases.  Respect is due.

They have my respect, but they should also respect other groups, who might not be the old school sceners, but they still deliver the releases. And that's what the whole thing is about. They want better or more 1337 competition? Why would they? I mean they should compete against whoever there is. I don't get the whole ranting thing. They sound like lil' cry babies.

For some its just important to play the games for free - for others its important to follow an long old way of releasing a title. take a look at thoose fire-x releases.. some of thoose titles are fast - but they arent added to any pre-list. In the point of scene-view they are not released.

Or most of the WRG-Released would be nukes - cause the files arent named right.

its like somebody going around telling an italien how to cook a pizza. Somebody here said "every foold could dump"... and damn he was right cause most of thoose so called release-groups can dump but dont have any clue about the scene-standarts.

So they simply cant be counted to the scene they want to be in.

Admiral

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
they may be a bunch of cunts, but they're the ones with the releases.  Respect is due.

yeah, except they're not. they only released this because they wanted to bitch in the nfo, now they're just hoarding a bunch of other games for no good reason. i appreciate games being dumped (and released) whoever does it, but these guys are nowhere near as special as they seem to think they are.

so let`s see how long it takes till somebody else will release it. then count the days and you will know the quality of that "not so special group".

the goal is getting games before they reach the stores - not the same day or days later.

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
For some its just important to play the games for free - for others its important to follow an long old way of releasing a title. take a look at thoose fire-x releases.. some of thoose titles are fast - but they arent added to any pre-list. In the point of scene-view they are not released.

Or most of the WRG-Released would be nukes - cause the files arent named right.

its like somebody going around telling an italien how to cook a pizza. Somebody here said "every foold could dump"... and damn he was right cause most of thoose so called release-groups can dump but dont have any clue about the scene-standarts.

So they simply cant be counted to the scene they want to be in.

really, dumping roms is the only reason the scene exists at all. there's very little point in groups upholding some "standards" like it's still 1992 and they're posting amiga games on dial-up BBSs.

so let`s see how long it takes till somebody else will release it. then count the days and you will know the quality of that "not so special group".

the goal is getting games before they reach the stores - not the same day or days later.

surely part of that goal is releasing them as well? hence "release group". if they're just being whiny bitches and holding onto the roms, they might as well not have them at all.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
the standards are hilariously out of date for NDS its nothing to be proud of to be sticking to them for no reason

also sure they have a decent eur supplier but is that impressive? its mainly dupes.. groups in other better scenes (with competition) dont hold releases back and make page long rants about it either...

theres lots more things i could say about this but not worth it, just the typical undeserved arrogance here

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
heh to me all who bitch towards scene groups sound like cry babies wanting for roms. they're the guys who brought as releases, if they think you are stupid fserve lamers they can have their releases. not groups like sir v_g or wrg or trashman .. they can't do a shit as it has proven. cool nfo btw supremacy, its good that everyone doesnt use dipswitch asciis
wink.gif

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"korean bastards"? Our Great Leader Kim Jong IL does not approve of this expression!
looool you saved my day.
@topic: it´s a senseless discussion, because every scene changes with the people who profit from it or are active in it.
they are talking about the good old days of the early 90´s? back then everybody of us didn´t even know what the word internet was standing for. the internet has changed and everybody can have a fast internet connection. so everybody has the principal possibilities to be active in dumping and releasing games.
it´s clear that a whole bunch of kids comes with that.
i see the same thing at the german movie releasing scene at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD