Wii #0121 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (USA)

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I heard not many people liked the DS game... Is the gameplay similar or better? I don't want something worth killing my ratio :'( its under 1 still.

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
i watched the video review on gamespot, the wiimote does your attack (swing side to side) and the nun chuck does a kick... and thats it... no extra control and its a straight port from the GC version

another dissapointing game gets added to the list..

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
remember zelda twilight princess? 8.8? GIVE ME A BREAK!!! And they give Wind waker 10/10... amazing... wind waker is awesome, but twilight princess is even MORE awesome

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IGN's review of TMNT for Wii

Presentation 7.5
The story is a bit confusing, but the unlockables and challenge mode are fun additions. Wii exclusive mini-games are a nice touch.

Graphics 6.5
This isn't the best looking or designed game, but it isn't hideous either.

Sound 5.0
The voices are seriously annoying.

Gameplay 4.5
Ubisoft did nothing to make this game feel like anything other than a port to the Wii with little effort put into it.

Lasting Appeal 6.0
You probably won't even care to go back and unlock all of the bonus art.

5.5 OVERALL
Mediocre

I have the PC version and it got very boring very quickly. I got to a point where I said, "OK, I had enough of this for now", and stopped playing. Pretty graphics though. Kinda plays like Prince of Persia: Sands of Time in places, that was cool.

D

Deleted User

I personally find a lot of the wii games feel gimicky when it comes to using the motion controls. In zelda, i don't feel shaking my remote is any better than pressing a button. I'm just waiting for more games to come out like mario party, mario galaxy, paper mario & batallion wars.

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I personally find a lot of the wii games feel gimicky when it comes to using the motion controls. In zelda, i don't feel shaking my remote is any better than pressing a button. I'm just waiting for more games to come out like mario party, mario galaxy, paper mario & batallion wars.

I agree. They need to have options to control that way or to not control that way.

moloko23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
gamespot gave it 6.0/10 calling it boring and the controls being rubbish

I find this game quite amusing. It's a fun jump & run with some fighting.

I really think that IGN and Gamespot and all these mass brainwash ad billboard game rating sites (excuse my rant) are a little too harsh most of the time.

I'm just waiting for more games to come out like mario party, mario galaxy, paper mario & batallion wars.

I'm actualy waiting for some rail shooter games!

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
the game is ok, the graphics really disappointed me... that and the fact it is only about running and jumping, it can get a beat tedious after an hour or so

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @NinStar, I usually stop around 8 lol if someone seems legit I stop at that one. Lol