Hacking Emulation Emulator [YUZU] Super Mario Galaxy Cheat Table (SM3DAS)

n0ted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Today I thought I would share my cheat table for Super Mario Galaxy (patch 0) found in the Super Mario 3D All-Stars bundle. There aren't a ton of features but enough to have fun with. I also don't know if there are any updates for the game, but I will note that I have not installed any update files for the game. If you have installed any update patch and these cheats do not work, that will be the reason why.

The features are as follows:

- Mario's lives
- Star Bits
- Infinite Bee Flight Time
- No Damage
- Infinite Oxygen
- Mario's health
- *Moon Jump (Very weird how the gravity works in this game)
- **Invincibility

*Moon Jump can get you stuck inside the center of small planets as there are many gravity sources due to the nature of the game. If that happens just modify your Z-Coord by adding or subtracting 100/1000 as needed to get unstuck

**The Invincibility script leverages the invincibility used by the game after getting hit. As a result, you will be flashing red.

These cheats currently work on the latest builds of Yuzu EA (v. 2620 at the time of posting) and Yuzu Mainline (v. 968). I have NOT tested on Ryujinx and most likely won't support it as I do not use it.

Oh, and one last thing. Some of the scripts are prone to crashing the game. I have had a couple so far with the cheat table, but I have also had crashes without it, so it could just be Yuzu. However, you have been warned.

smg.png

Attachments

• Super Mario Galaxy.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 274
Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi