Youtube and other Google webistes don't load correctly

MegaGenesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't load any Google related service or website correctly. I started a few months ago, i just brushed it off as some bug or something else related to my ISP. But today its particulary persistent, Google search takes a bit of time to search, Google Images won't display/load all images, Gmail is buggy and would not open the messages, Blogger is buggy with broken images, and Youtube would never load the front page (you can see it on the attached image). I can still open Youtube videos from a link or a player, but everything else around is just a gray mark.

I already disabled all my extentions, cleared all my cache files, and nothing. Installed Mozilla Firefox and the same happens. Updated Chrome and the same still happens. Also, trying to download the Chrome installer on any browser will give me an "connection error", but downloading anything else worked. I tested downloading some ROMs and BIOS files and it worked. In fact, Facebook, Twitter, DA, and everything else seens to be working, i even posting here from my Chrome.

There are two notebooks connected to my Router, and both can load Google stuff just fine. My smartphone also can load Google stuff just fine on the same network. What is happening? I keep checking msconfig, the services, task menager, and everything else to see if there's something sketch running in the background, and everything is the same as before.

Attachments

• erro.png
    erro.png
    129.9 KB · Views: 179

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's what's called a browser redirect virus. I'd try installing antivirus software to see if it fixes the problem. See if you can find one that has a free trial, like bitdefender.

MegaGenesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think it's what's called a browser redirect virus. I'd try installing antivirus software to see if it fixes the problem. See if you can find one that has a free trial, like bitdefender.

I'd run a free malwarebytes scan

I already had Avast! Free installed, i don't think it was a virus. Anyway, i installed MalwaresByte and ran a scan and as expected my PC is clean. These 23 results are just for the KMS Windows activator i've been using for 2+ years and this Google problem is recent.

Right now i can't even correctly load Google Translator or upload a video to Youtube from my PC because of this issue. And its weird because there are times i can load and use these websites, and other times i can't. I tried cleaning all my cache on Chrome and nothing, but a few hours later it fix by itself. And as i said, other notebooks are connected to my Router and they don't have this issue, it's just my PC. I starting to think it's my ISP messing with me, since my PC MAC adress and information is cloned on my Router's WAN port. Below you can see MalwaresByte results, KMS is clean.

Attachments

• resultados.png
    resultados.png
    82.9 KB · Views: 153

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Try ccleaner it might helps you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also turn off your antivirus and use windows 10 antivirus only.

I haven’t bought/installed antivirus software in ages and I am still fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If nothing works ... backup everything and reinstall fresh windows 10.

it is not worth the stress

Last edited by MohammedQ8,
Reactions: E1ite007

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually used malwarebytes to quarantine kms and it still functions with those files like that. I wouldn't use Avast though

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only use Windows built in AV, but people saying Avast is not a good AV option is complete nonsense. There is plenty of factual evidence & independent reports out there that say otherwise. Avast is perfectly fine.

Have you checked your hosts file?

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could try a portable version of Google chrome and firefox and see if that helps. The nice things about portable versions is they are self contained and can even be ran from external storage. I use portable chrome because i dont like all the extra services Google installs.
Also check your hosts file. sometime trojans setup proxies using that file to redirect web traffic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: