Your idea of a perfect King of Fighters game

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all! I was replaying King of Fighters XI and 2002 UM, and was thinking about what I would really love to see in a KoF game.

Basically, my dream KoF game is basically 2002 UM, with XI's tag system and the addition of Oswald, Momoko, Lucky Glauber, and the entire cast of Garou: Mark of The Wolves, ESPECIALLY Rock Howard who is sorely missing from the 2D KoF games. Oh, how I'd love to play with a team of Vanessa, Ramon, and Rock Howard! Even though, for whatever reason, no matter how much I practice, I never seem to get very good. It would also be good for them to nix the cheap boss fight at the end of the arcade mode, although I still enjoy playing as those bosses.

In addition, I would love for it to be on Steam with some solid netcode and in English.

Oh, and I'm aware of the KoF Zillion MK2 Mugen game, but sadly, it has a couple of issues, namely AI that doesn't actually change it's difficulty, and that some of Ramon's moves are only doable by the AI.

How about you guys? What's your idea of the perfect edition of King of Fighters?

Edit: Oh yeah! I'd also love to see a Riot of The Blood Vanessa. It could be a surprise, like she had it in her but it was never activated. As a speed character, she's perfectly suited to it.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2K2UM is pretty much my dream KOF. More stages and multiple bosses wouldn't be bad either, but I loved 2K2's roster.

Though come to think of it, 2000's alternate striker thing was pretty cool, wouldn't mind seeing goofy characters like cosplay kyo, or Buriki One characters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol