Yo! I'm Xuman

Xuman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, Xuman here. Been thinkin its about time i did something formal. Where to start... I think ill begin with how i found this magical place.

Back in 2008, I got a Wii. That stuff was cash. One day about a year later i was in a situation where i became a loner (moved to a new place day before high school) and was on my pc alot. I stumbled across a video of some guy playing burnt wii games and i thought, hey, i want free games. Thus started my interest in piracy.

After doing the research and watching videos upon videos on wii hacking, i created the best emulator machine. Fast forward the next year, i was in college (got accepted to go during junior year of high school) and had alot more downtime. Thats about when i found this site. I believe i may have found it sooner but this is when i really remember it. Then i found out about the people who made these hacks for the wii. And the psp too. It amazed me about all the things people did with this stuff. So began the lurking.

I lurked and read about releases, struggles, canceled projects and the like. It soon became more than just "i can play games fo flee" and i started to use more homebrew apps and games (the homebrew browser on wii was phenomenal) it truly was cool. I felt that sure, i could do this on pc, but i love consoles.

I lurked and learned, learned and lurked. Finally i was able to soft/hardmod what i have in my signature. I even began posting and getting more involved. Its as if what excites me the most is being able to take things i love and make it cooler. I even just recently did the gba screen mod!

So to wrap up, i turned from broke teenager wanting free stuff to broke adult wanting to see cool homebrew and hardmods.

Thats my GBAtemp story!

Last edited by Xuman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...