Hacking wwt+wit: Wiimms WBFS+ISO Tools

CheeseBurgerwithLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to use the tool from a windows emulator on mobile but when I enter the command to extract the iso it does nothing, for example I use the command "wit extract NameofGame.wbfs dump" and it seems to work but it doesn't really extract anything...
I am using the 32-bit version since it gives me an error when using 64-bit. I suppose it will work perfectly on a PC but I don't have one available right now.

CheeseBurgerwithLove

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already tried using it but it crashes at the slightest click in the program settings or on the tabs. The windows emulator I use is Winlator.
I don't understand why the wiimm tool doesn't work despite appearing to do so a priori. I don't know if I need to add any extra commands for extraction or what :unsure:

Bartok1981

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello,

I'm using Witgui for MacOS, which includes wit & wwt. Everytime I try to export games from my HDD to the USB memory, it appears the next message: "No valid games have been found".

The software developer recommended me asking in this forum about the problem, because he thinks it is about wit or wwt.

Could you help me, please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The female game staring Michael Jackson