Hacking Trails/Kiseki modding

Shilling

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I finished zero some time ago but held out a bit on Ao because of the no english thing, a few months later and I come and find this, really great work.

I just have a question or if there's something i need to do more.

I downloaded the voice patch version of the latest one on this thread and well the guard isn't speaking (I'm made aware that this is supposedly the indicator) but well it didn't.Translation seems fine but it seems there's no voices.

Is there something I'm missing or is there more things I need to do to ensure these voices work?

EDIT: For reference, I'm using the PPSSPP emulator for it.

Last edited by Shilling,

NautilusGaming

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I finished zero some time ago but held out a bit on Ao because of the no english thing, a few months later and I come and find this, really great work.

I just have a question or if there's something i need to do more.

I downloaded the voice patch version of the latest one on this thread and well the guard isn't speaking (I'm made aware that this is supposedly the indicator) but well it didn't.Translation seems fine but it seems there's no voices.

Is there something I'm missing or is there more things I need to do to ensure these voices work?

EDIT: For reference, I'm using the PPSSPP emulator for it.
Off the top of my head:
1. In your PPSSPP emulator settings, make sure that under System>PsP settings>Psp Model is 2000/3000
2. Make sure the "za_voice" folder is located in your "PSP" folder

trailsfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, could you fix this tool? I tried the patched PSP ISO on my PS3 and I got an error message to buy the game on marketplace. I think the error relating to the eboot.bin. The patched Zero no Kiseki and the translated, modified Nayuta no Kiseki working great on my Ps3 so the error is Ao no Kiseki only. Its so day I cant enjoy this great game in english.

Sabil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Guys, could you fix this tool? I tried the patched PSP ISO on my PS3 and I got an error message to buy the game on marketplace. I think the error relating to the eboot.bin. The patched Zero no Kiseki and the translated, modified Nayuta no Kiseki working great on my Ps3 so the error is Ao no Kiseki only. Its so day I cant enjoy this great game in english.
What's wrong with PPSSPP?

ognop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using the CTT, extracting the original JP ISO works without issue. But after patching it (as per links in first post) and then trying CTT extract on the patched iso, I get this error... any idea why?

t_fish.jpg

(I just want to edit a few obvious lines and slip them back in without starting from scratch.)

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just wondering if anyone knows how to make a 60 FPS patch for the PSP version (technically a cwcheat code instead of a patch).

A lot of PSP games have 60 FPS patches for PPSSPP, as you can see here:

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=22800

Given the PC edition's problems and how difficult it might be to obtain a copy, using the translation for the PSP version with HD textures, the voice patch and a 60 FPS patch is probably going to be the optimal way to experience the game.

A 60 FPS patch for Zero would be nice too :D

uyjulian

Homebrewer
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope...