Suggestion Will there ever be a Release list like in the good old times ?

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah will there ever be a release list as we had it with GBA and NDS again ?

I just recently walked into my local games seller and wondered about all those 3DS games that I thought would not be released here for the next few years but there they are oO
and as the "new" Scene release tab is not really "good" for me I do not get any new informations on this site as it was before (except when a new pokemon is released .... ^^V)

P.S. other Topic but why does the message box allways get infinite size when I want to post something ?
(IE11) and NO i won't just use Firefox -.-V

Reactions: orcid

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
From my understanding, this newer forum system is pretty different in a lot of ways. It would probably take some extensive work to get this looking at all like the older Temp that we once knew. I mean, hell, I would just like the blog system to not be so hidden away. It was nice before, back when it could be easily accessed right next to new posts on the front page by simply switching which was displaying. From my understanding though, what we have now was the most reasonable solution.

All in all, there are a lot of older things I'd like to see back, but at the same time, I wouldn't be disappointed if it turned out they weren't possible. I've gotten pretty use to the new layout.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From my understanding, this newer forum system is pretty different in a lot of ways. It would probably take some extensive work to get this looking at all like the older Temp that we once knew. I mean, hell, I would just like the blog system to not be so hidden away. It was nice before, back when it could be easily accessed right next to new posts on the front page by simply switching which was displaying. From my understanding though, what we have now was the most reasonable solution.

All in all, there are a lot of older things I'd like to see back, but at the same time, I wouldn't be disappointed if it turned out they weren't possible. I've gotten pretty use to the new layout.

Oh likewise. Some of us are more like, hurr durr, nostalgia goggles. ;) From my standpoint, I can think of several uses for the organized news portal though. :P I'm very much used to the system, but there were a few things on the older forums that were absolutely fun.

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
mono seems to be away on personal situations... gbatemp doesn't have a release section as its clear they were distancing themselves from the direct piracy connection rather than a problem with software being able to support it. There's a perceived lack of interest in a release site like the old days so nobody wants to step up in my opinion. You need to use a site like predb.me and search 3DS in the time being but yeah a proper site would be nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...