Hacking Will Nintendo Ban my switch and accounts if I have more burnt fuses then I should have?

Deleted member 538022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It started when I was trying to follow this guide on NAND restore ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/backup-...-your-biskeys-tseckeys-keys-txt-guide.513386/ ) After turning the Switch off I can't turn it back on. later I found out I burnt 7/6 fuses, so I've tried updating it via ChoiDujourNX when I booted into RCM mode and use emuNAND. Everything went back to normal except the fuses. You see when I've tried to NAND restore I had FW 10.0.4 After that I accidentally downgraded with the NAND backup and now I'm updated to 10.2.0 but my fuses are still the same. Anyway, I was wondering if my switch will get banned if I go online to the Eshop, or will all my accounts get banned for the burnt fuses?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
or will all my accounts get banned for the burnt fuses?
First of all, nintendo doesn't ban accounts. Second, no. You will not be banned for this. It can happen yes, but i think it is very unlikely. If you boot the ofw and no custom bootloader like hekate, you burn the fuses after a reboot.

Deleted member 538022

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, nintendo doesn't ban accounts. Second, no. You will not be banned for this. It can happen yes, but i think it is very unlikely. If you boot the ofw and no custom bootloader like hekate, you burn the fuses after a reboot.
Thanks for your reply. so everything should be good to go, I haven't the ofw through emuNAND or anything?

Reactions: chrisrlink

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
First of all Nintendo if they actually checked fuses, the amount should be 13. They literally don't check. I know someone with just 3 fuses burnt still able to play online (he has no hacks/pirated content on that emunand).

Fuses at this point are just used to prevent downgrading but CFW bypasses that.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It started when I was trying to follow this guide on NAND restore ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/backup-...-your-biskeys-tseckeys-keys-txt-guide.513386/ ) After turning the Switch off I can't turn it back on. later I found out I burnt 7/6 fuses, so I've tried updating it via ChoiDujourNX when I booted into RCM mode and use emuNAND. Everything went back to normal except the fuses. You see when I've tried to NAND restore I had FW 10.0.4 After that I accidentally downgraded with the NAND backup and now I'm updated to 10.2.0 but my fuses are still the same. Anyway, I was wondering if my switch will get banned if I go online to the Eshop, or will all my accounts get banned for the burnt fuses?
Remember that however small, there is always a chance of getting banned with a hacked console even if no one has been banned yet for something

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Nintendo absolutely does ban accounts and it already has.
XNW58QE.jpg

Reactions: rimoJO

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
But that is completely irrelevant here. No accounts were banned for hacking the console. What you are showing here is when the account itself is used for nonsense. Fraud, fake credit cards and so on. Completely different.
Then you should have worded your post differently. Many people still believe that there are no account bans at all, so...

Reactions: rimoJO

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Then you should have worded your post differently. Many people still believe that there are no account bans at all, so...
I think it goes without saying that people know how account bans happen. And yet that doesn't change the fact that that's not the point here. It was asked because of the fuses.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean there are no recorded cases of Nintendo banning accounts due to hacking and we are in a hacking forum after all so the context of most things posted here are in that hacking mindset.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Nintendo DOES ban accounts, tho is not very likely. It happened several times and will keep happening.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
But not for hacking a console ;)
More than hacking a console, the problem is how you use it once the hack was done.
Trying to go online for multiplayer or any NSO function will mostly lead to a banned console. Trying to make purchases or any other transaction will mostly lead to a banned account (and, most likely, console as well).

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
More than hacking a console, the problem is how you use it once the hack was done.
Trying to go online for multiplayer or any NSO function will mostly lead to a banned console. Trying to make purchases or any other transaction will mostly lead to a banned account (and, most likely, console as well).
I already had a banned console. And my account is not banned. And my actual console has an emummc+nso subscription in ofw.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
I already had a banned console. And my account is not banned. And my actual console has an emummc+nso subscription in ofw.
My console has sysnand with NSO suscription, emunand and Android too. In fact, is very difficult to get banned even with the hack on your sysnand. You need to force things in order to get banned while also skipping key steps on your hacking process.
Also, keep in mind that the "it never happened to me" thing is not a rule in any case

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IXlMFWPzjH4?si=g3HamowQcr950zrt lmao IT CHANGED MY LIFE