Not a bug When I'm clearly logged on, I sometimes get signed out.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You see, when i post in a thread, I sometimes get messages that I have to be logged in. But I am. I refresh the page, and I'm logged out, why? This doesn't happen continuously, it happens a lot though and it's annoying.

Help?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Now, bear with me here: are you clicking the "Stay Logged In" check box when you log in? Because otherwise the site only keeps you logged in for a short period of time.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
In addition to the above suggestions (cookies, not selecting keep me logged in), it also seems there's a limit on the number of devices you can "stay logged in" with. Sometimes when I log in with my second tablet, it logs me out of my ipad. I log I that again, and it logs me out of my PC.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In addition to the above suggestions (cookies, not selecting keep me logged in), it also seems there's a limit on the number of devices you can "stay logged in" with. Sometimes when I log in with my second tablet, it logs me out of my ipad. I log I that again, and it logs me out of my PC.
This is the only device where I GBAtempize. But, if I'm on a computer (which I don't have anymore) I log out from there. I'll try using the chrome app for a while and see if that works, and keep y'all updated. Thanks.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Log in status is stored in the cookies - if the cookies are periodically flushed by anything, be it the browser or some external program like CCleaner, you're going to get kicked off. The problem is definitely on your side, so check your setup. ;)

Reactions: Margen67

jayjay123

Trophies
XP
Country
This sounds like a classic case of a network issue - are you perhaps not on a bonded line? Perhaps on an internet setup where there are two or more lines being bonded to increase speed? I know our India office does that and what it results in is potentially a different IP address each time you refresh the page. The site will see you as connecting from another location and you will automatically be logged out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol