NHRoccodog

OP
Trophies
Website
instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, my name is Nick. I’m 18 (Turning 19 in May) and I love video games. I have been collecting video games since I was 10 years old. I also love anime and comics! A little more about me is that my main profession is bodybuilding. I love to compete and train hard and my next competition is in September, so I’m super pumped for that. Anyway, I hope everyone on here is cool and I’ll see you guys around the forums! Also If you want to see, here’s a recent bodybuilding pic of mine:
AA27F240-E597-4C54-8E20-DE7C01729DB5.jpeg

Last edited by NHRoccodog,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay so as a bodybuilder, I have to know whether your job fuels your passion into other areas. Like are you into wrestling games like Fire Pro, WWE etc, and do you like fighting anime like Hajime no Ippo? Or are you completely disconnected from your job in your hobbies?

Welcome to the forum anyway ♪

Reactions: NHRoccodog

NHRoccodog

OP
Trophies
Website
instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay so as a bodybuilder, I have to know whether your job fuels your passion into other areas. Like are you into wrestling games like Fire Pro, WWE etc, and do you like fighting anime like Hajime no Ippo? Or are you completely disconnected from your job in your hobbies?

Welcome to the forum anyway ♪
Thanks man! And no I don’t like sports games haha. I like doing actual sports. I love games like Kingdom hearts and Mario games and Zelda games and stuff like that. I like Nintendo games a lot too. I just also like collecting them too.

Reactions: Meteor7 and Scarlet

pohaxsf

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey, my name is Nick. I’m 18 (Turning 19 in May) and I love video games. I have been collecting video games since I was 10 years old. I also love anime and comics! A little more about me is that my main profession is bodybuilding. I love to compete and train hard and my next competition is in September, so I’m super pumped for that. Anyway, I hope everyone on here is cool and I’ll see you guys around the forums! Also If you want to see, here’s a recent bodybuilding pic of mine:View attachment 160638
Welcome to GBA!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: any mushroom trip adventures you can share