Usb loader gx cIos

Cicillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone,
i have a question, i installed usb loader gx with cIos following wii hack guide but the game dosen't start and it's returning to homebrew channel menu, Any tips on how to fix this? Thank you very much in advance :)

<d2x-v11-beta1>
base <38>
slot <248>
revision <65535>

<d2x-v11-beta1>
base <56>
slot <249>
revision <65535>

<d2x-v11-beta1>
base <57>
slot <250>
revision <65535>

<d2x-v11-beta1>
base <58>
slot <251>
revision <65535>

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Post a syscheck plz
https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

Have u tried more than one game? Do other usb loaders work? Are you using the latest version of gx by @blackb0x ? Games are appearing and u can launch them correct, but they fail to load?

Issue most likely is incompatible or improperly formatted/set-up hdd tbh, but without more information it could be lots of things potentially.

It sounds like u did your cios's correctly though, so maybe just run through modmii's usb loader setup wizard, tell it to install all 3 usbloader options which includes gx, and proceed through that wizard to ensure your hdd is set up properly. The guide will look something like this https://modmii.github.io/sampleguides/latest/ModMii_USBLoader_Setup_Guide(FAT32-CFG-PCPortable).html

So yeah, info overload, but I would start with the modmii usbloader setup wizard as it has a strong likelihood of resolving the issue without much guidance, otherwise start answering the above Q's and well sort it out. U can also provide a syscheck but I expect it will just confirm cios is properly installed

Reactions: jeannotte

Cicillo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry but now i can't post syscheck because i haven't my available Wii now, because it's at my friend's place. Maybe tomorrow I'll bè able to post it. But with my Wii the same USB work properly. thanks for help
Post automatically merged:

I can launch the game and the fail to load

Sorry but now i can't post syscheck because i haven't my available Wii now, because it's at my friend's place. Maybe tomorrow I'll bè able to post it. But with my Wii the same USB work properly. thanks for help

I can launch the game and the fail to load
I use only USB loader gx

Last edited by Cicillo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto