• Start date
  • Views 3,292
  • Replies 25
D

Deleted_171835

OP
Bammo.
Fall finale aired and it was shocking!

Leila's dad is an alien meaning Leila is half alien/half human unless her mom is also a human! The aliens launched a communications satellite into space to talk with others of their kind. President Martinez can't get information out of the vice-president. I can't wait until it comes back after Winter.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tk_saturn said:
This show will sink faster than FlashForward, don't get attached to it.

God I loved FlashForward. I'm really hoping the new chairman or whatever of ABC decides "alright, lets pick it up again" or another good station picks it up, but they give it much better care. It was so damn amazing. But ABC treated it so bad, they kept delaying its return over and over and over, and people just lost interest. Sure it was sort of like Lost in it asks more questions instead of answers them, but it still answered them to a point where you could tell what was going on.

As for the Fall Finale of the Event, I'm sorry but this show is quickly losing my interest. I actually have no idea what's going on now. They shouldn't do the same thing as Lost because people don't like it anymore after the way Lost turned out. They're not giving us anything to care for in the show. Hell the main characters I don't care much for. And I'm sorry, but Blair Underwood is a terrible actress in this show. She's too damn boring. A lot of the "aliens" are.

I give this show a season to live, 2 at max. There's no way in hell it's going to survive if it keeps doing what it's doing.

Finwen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I watched some episodes and it looks cool, but I prefer to watch The Walking Dead in the moment
frown.gif

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm enjoying the event, pretty good show.

Although question about something i've been thinking about

Leila and Sam's father is an alien, even though his daughters are half aliens, Leila and her sister don't age slower then any normal human seem to, while every alien so far has aged at a really slow rate.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sylar1 said:

Leila and Sam's father is an alien, even though his daughters are half aliens, Leila and her sister don't age slower then any normal human seem to, while every alien so far has aged at a really slow rate.

Probably got the gene's of the human mother.

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
Sylar1 said:

Probably got the gene's of the human mother.

Yeah, but they probably should of got at least some of the Gene's from the father, or at least one of them should have,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1