Switch Oled : best way to play handled mode ?

Keriam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi all,

I would like to improve the way to use my Nswitch OLED in handled mode, i searched and read lots of videos of this topic but i am still not sure about the right way to improve the holding of the device and remove the flex feeling due to removable joy-con

1- Mumba Blade Series Case : with this option, i can keep all joy-con features (HD Rumble, NFC, ...) and remove flex feeling

2- hori split pad Pro : i will loose all joy-con features but i will have a great holding of the device

3- NYXI HYPERION : keep joy-con features but i had bad experience with previous model (Y button stuck during pressing, Deadzone sticks, ...)

How do you use your own device ? What did you already tested ?

Thanks & Regards,

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer hori splitpad pro. I believe the NYXI controller is the same thing but with built in batteries and bluetooth. Since you're playing in handheld mode the difference shouldn't matter. Also hori is way cheaper than NYXI.

Adv: It has much better joystick and buttons. Turbo button and rear buttons are very useful in certain games.
Disadv: It's larger than joycons and it may feel a bit flimsy when playing in handheld mode.

Keriam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Most of youtubers said that compact version is better than pro model...i was thinking at the end perhaps to take only a grips to keep all joycon features

Keriam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What about the rumble ? Did you think this is a big missing feature ? i like it when i am playing The Witcher 3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played