Story trailer for 'Metro Exodus' released

metro exodus.JPG

To amp up the release of Metro Exodus, Deep Silver and 4A Games unveiled a new story trailer for their upcoming game which features new characters and locations to be discovered in the game.

Narrated from the perspective of Anna, the Spartan Order’s top sniper and Artyom’s wife, the Story Trailer explores the hostile world of Metro Exodus that lies in wait for the crew of the Aurora as they flee the ruins of Moscow and embark on an epic year-long journey into the unknown. Artyom always believed that there was life beyond the Metro – now his hopes and dreams will be put to the ultimate test in the crucible of the Russian wastelands.

In a press release today, Deep Silver and 4A Games also revealed that this trailer is the first in a series of upcoming gameplay reveals leading towards the release of Metro Exodus on February 15 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

In the same press release, Deep Silver and Microsoft announced that the Xbox One X Metro Saga Bundle is now available to pre-order. This bundle includes a 1TB Xbox One X Console along with all three Metro games; Metro 2033 Redux, Metro: Last Light Redux and the upcoming Metro Exodus.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Reactions: xfxmrl

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Another mainstream shit game.
The original did something good, then they fucked it up.

A shame.

So you know they fucked it up before the game even released? You must have some kind of Nostradamus senses.

What I'm afraid the most of, is the fact that they made an open world game out of a game where the special recipe was the linear claustrophobic environment. I believe that is what the most people loved about the previous games. I'm really looking forward to how they will try to transition that atmosphere to the open world concept.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Ugh suddenly the game lost a lot of oomph for me. I liked the first games because of the loneliness you felt and desprair and despite that peoplle building cities in the metro but now it's another faction war game and i'm def not in for that shit. I've had enough with this faction bullshit thing. It's like every developer is '' how can we make our OPEN WORLD game interesting '' Euh just put factions in it, people love that. Ugh, really no thanks !

Last edited by kumikochan,

Stecker8

Plug
Trophies
Website
www.kernelhack10.3.com
XP
Country
Ugh suddenly the game lost a lot of oomph for me. I liked the first games because of the loneliness you felt and desprair and despite that peoplle building cities in the metro but now it's another faction war game and i'm def not in for that shit. I've had enough with this faction bullshit thing. It's like every developer is '' how can we make our OPEN WORLD game interesting '' Euh just put factions in it, people love that. Ugh, really no thanks !
There were factions in S.T.A.L.K.E.R and it was a great postapocalyptic open-world game

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
There were factions in S.T.A.L.K.E.R and it was a great postapocalyptic open-world game
They did back in the day when the market wasn't oversaturated with that. These days everybody is doing it in order to make their open world game more interesting. I'm sick and tired of it. it's always the same bullshit like most developers are out of ideas what to do so let's do faction war again ugh

Reactions: Stecker8

warweeny

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So you know they fucked it up before the game even released? You must have some kind of Nostradamus senses.

What I'm afraid the most of, is the fact that they made an open world game out of a game where the special recipe was the linear claustrophobic environment. I believe that is what the most people loved about the previous games. I'm really looking forward to how they will try to transition that atmosphere to the open world concept.

The trailer screams mainstream, that is how you know the game is shit.

Asura985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you guys tellin' me you DON'T want explore the wasteland that is Moscow? We went to the surface a few times and the majority of that time was spent in buildings that still held that claustrophobic ambience that everyone loved. In the older trailer Artyom is shown having to go underground to find Anna and it seem to me that this fits the bill perfectly for what you want; dark enclosed spaces, maneuvering around enemies in those tight spaces and that amazing unsettling ambience in the background. Who's to say this game doesn't still take place heavly underground in the metro but also adds the prospect of the surface and large open feilds, metro light kind of did in the swamp levels and people still loved it.

D

Deleted User

It is a trailer that could just as well be an assassins creed or uncharted trailer.
If you are blind, go ahead and be very disappointed after playing it, don't come crying to the forums.
You could literally turn any trailer into something akin to Assassin's Creed or Uncharted trailers, it's what attracts the customers.

It's fine if something's not your cup of tea, but saying it'll be shit based on a single trailer shows nothing but immaturity and ignorance on your part.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played