Ryujinx Switch emulator progress report for September 2023

ryuuuu.png

The Ryujinx emulator team has a new progress report, detailing their work and improvements to the emulator throughout the month of September. A lot of impressive technical work has been put in, offering performance boosts for users on macOS, and some important changes that will improve the LDN local wireless emulation. There's a lot of information in the progress report, including streamlining buffer cache checks, resulting in massive performance increases for Mortal Kombat 1 and R-TYPE FINAL 2. Crysis and Super Bomberman R 2 are also now playable as of the latest build. The Ryujinx developers also tease better implementation and organization of the emulator's LDN feature, coming soon.

The full report is available to read below, on the official Ryujinx site.

:arrow: Source

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
View attachment 401491
Post automatically merged:

it never gets old, doesn't it....

Well, to add with my earlier statement, I don't even know what you can do with a nodded switch outside of overlooking the fps on there to make games run and look better. The best things I'll do is to use an Emulator to play those games.

Besides, out of every Nintendo console we had, the Switch is the one I barely touch the most. Unlike 3ds emulation, which I have a good purpose for (to play DS games on there with great compatibility unlike my flashcart), I don't see what other reasons to mod the switch, and if someone's gonna say to play older games on there, i have a good PC that can do it. Lol

Reactions: Metoroid0

JStamp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Ryujinx emulator team has a new progress report detailing their work and improvements to the emulator throughout September. A lot of impressive technical work has been put in, offering performance boosts for users on macOS and some critical changes that will improve,the LDN local wireless emulation. There's a lot of information in the progress report, including streamlining buffer cache checks, resulting in massive performance increases for Mortal Kombat 1 and R-TYPE FINAL 2. she is Crysis and Super Bomberman R 2 are also now playable as of the latest build. The Ryujinx developers also tease better implementation and organization of the emulator's LDN feature, coming soon.

The full report is available to read below on the official Ryujinx site.
My experience with Ryujinx and Yuzu has been great overall. On PC and Steam Deck. You get minor hiccups but that’s emulation for you. It’s great to see developers’ hard work in creating things for game preservation that the original creators and companies often resist for capital gains.

Ha-ha, also my Grammarly keyboard decided to “fix” the original response in my post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?