'RoboCop: Rogue City' gets story trailer

robocop.jpg

Ahead of its release next week, a story trailer for RoboCop: Rogue City was aired today:

Old Detroit is being plagued by gangs, who have decided to throw in with the “new guy in town”. This new foe, previously unknown to the police, is behind a reign of terror: between disappearances, crimes of all kinds and trafficking Nuke, the city has been plunged into chaos. You play RoboCop, the iconic part-man, part-machine, all-cop, primed to restore order. You will be closely monitored by the mega-corporation Omni Consumer Products (OCP), tracking your actions and analysing how you perform in your most dangerous missions - to ensure that you remain glitch-free, or perhaps the better to control you? Just like the apparently more compliant robot army with which OCP intends to replace the Detroit Police Department…

Take control of the iconic cybercop, to lead the fight against the new crime lord ravaging Old Detroit. Conduct the investigation to uncover the secrets behind the murky “Afterlife” project: you will have to rely on your trusty Auto 9, your special skills, your cyborg strength and your detective skills to restore order, and protect the citizens of Old Detroit.

RoboCop: Rogue City releases on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series on 2 November. Be sure to keep an eye out for our full review!

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised RoboCop is even really being touched these days. The movie remake they did some years ago wasn't too bad, but it definitely didn't leave room for sequels like the original had. Personally I prefer the originals all the way, can't betray them, though admittedly I never got the chance to play any of the respective video games. I've seen videos and some documentation(s) over certain versions however. I lack the consoles needed for this game, and I'm unsure yet if the game is even playable on my computer. Regardless it's good to see RoboCop getting some love again.

Side note, this will probably sound stupid to some (like I really care honestly), I kind of wish RoboCop was real...We seriously need somebody like him in the world, just isn't enough proper justice in the world. Either that or give me Judge Dredd lol.

auntnadia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm surprised RoboCop is even really being touched these days. The movie remake they did some years ago wasn't too bad, but it definitely didn't leave room for sequels like the original had. Personally I prefer the originals all the way, can't betray them, though admittedly I never got the chance to play any of the respective video games. I've seen videos and some documentation(s) over certain versions however. I lack the consoles needed for this game, and I'm unsure yet if the game is even playable on my computer. Regardless it's good to see RoboCop getting some love again.

Side note, this will probably sound stupid to some (like I really care honestly), I kind of wish RoboCop was real...We seriously need somebody like him in the world, just isn't enough proper justice in the world. Either that or give me Judge Dredd lol.

A super strong metal policeman with mental health problems, that carries more weapons and technology than most armies and can be hacked to run unsigned code? Sounds like a plan!

• Haha
Reactions: Veho and k7ra

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol