Resident Evil 4 HD Textures update 2.2

VidraXs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
View attachment 343093

-Texture port created by me for the pcsx2 emulator, the textures were extracted from the pc version created by "Albert Marin y Cris Morales", the textures work for the Pal version "SLES-53702" and the US version "SLUS-21134".

-It is a port of textures of the hd project version created by "Albert Marin and Cris Morales" all credits to them for the textures.

https://www.re4hd.com/

-any donation is appreciated https://ko-fi.com/xxtherockoxx
-my youtube channel:)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvpn5tBt7ymHwNK1n5jUjRg/videos

"Setting"

View attachment 381963

View attachment 359584

View attachment 382130

View attachment 333181

View attachment 359585

View attachment 381965

View attachment 381966

View attachment 381967

Nice work you said you did the texture reductions yourself correct? Mind if I check for a few footprints? I left some on many textures of the hdp which I did a redux version which coincidentally the same size around 7gbs unpacked and 2,6gbs as lfs I did for pc., Only didn't published back 2021 for I deemed unfair to reduce such work the hdp had. Even so it has about 120 downloads from users present on the discord I was explaining how to do it "more easily"... I deliberately Left skins glitched and the initial village so no common users could take advantage from it or mods profit from it by reuploading.... Not saying it's the case but your initial samples YouTube doesn't display parts I left glitched, made me wondering what a coincidence.... Now it wouldn't to be unexpected to me to cross paths with projects which started with my full as base, found one once mostly for Android, and only showed up there for the moder supposedly had "made from scratch" when the footprints delivered... I'm downloading my textures as we speak to look for xkf info , lut papers and datations of files.... If I'm incorrect, by all means do not take me wrong it's that before I was doing it at that discord servers years ago, nobody ever had for lacking of will or know how, afterwards many popped up online, I only making sure over the years if are mods which learned from my suggested wild card searches and means, or simple filtered a Bach over my PC hdp redux (unofficially available) and presented a different background to theirs, absolutely focusing on Albert which I do not known, nor desire to, only have respect for what he did.... There can be a dangerous precedent and temptation once I reduced all the three resolutions, sizes, colors, containers and formats,including alpha thresholds on dds files, high quality box mipmaping for crisp looking... That aside the hard work was to manually separate alphas from non alphas as I made the redux 7,7gb unpacked to work as jpg on pc for space and loading, lossless jpg looking like wasn't easy.... Further more my Highest resolution tolerance was also 2k... Either way dont get me wrong, we I see had similar color palettes, your initial leon skin seemed to be based where I left my glitched alongside many reflections which I noticed you updated in yours after launch... It just felt a format batch to dds or PNG which couldn't"initially" account for the alphas which had to be done I individually... I'll check if you don't mind, if wrong, beautiful work, made in a month but didn't dared to publish officially fearing to unleashed version s which would undermined HDP itself... As for now, nice work...
One of flew samples of my own experiment back then. Even the link to it as to present a base and context for my concerns which coincidentally it's also media fire as was the other guy... Guess he didn't bothered to login on another pages since it was opened, lol... Still have video samples which I uploaded privately to my reshadeit account no need to go there now... Again if wrong, set the approach... Speaking of which, how did you do it from start, people specifically modders might like to know the methods... Tools, which where the pros and cons of such port. If memory serves I had to account for more than 17 thousand Individual assets which has multiple different containers and many more drawbacks while working on it, definitely was not simple order a batch reducing of resolution as for a month I was with dried eyes facing a plasma 50° screen carefully comparing results with my methods... Your statement at the beginning it's truthful! That Albert did HDP, you did work porting, but there's a gab in between these two absolute truths which can be implying, reason why as someone which did aswell, and as a modder, would like to know your personal experience in full details
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kax3qjlkns8atmh/ImagePack.rar/file?dkey=y0kr6hxj40d&r=984
Screenshot_20240420-001627_cropped.pngScreenshot_20240420-000326.pngScreenshot_20240419-225042_cropped.png
Screenshot_20240420-002128_cropped.png
Ask to forgive my approach but as the dates I've uploaded in March 29 2022 the full redux with only 7/10 deliberately glitches alphas, your first comment here was in July 23 2022. The how to rebatch information was disclosed by me in the discord I was active so it's not impossible we were both there and that's fine, I'm now downloading your earlier versions to check... But nothing with you, dont even know your background,it's only those coincidences are making my spider sense going nuts lol
bio4_-_Copy_2022-02-27_15-39-08_original.png

Last edited by VidraXs,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: