Hacking RCM Loader missing Ip0 other problem.

FighterKante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello there, Hallo Leute!

Ich bin noch am Anfang vom Rcm Loader und bräuchte dabei Hilfe, für das Thema '' missing LP0 (sleepmode) update bootloader ''
so weit bin ich: ich habe das neuste rcm Update installiert, auf meiner SD Karte habe; unter der Seite '' sdsetup '' habe ich Recommended + PegaScape ( die mitte) und fusee-primary angeklickt und gedownloaded.

bis dahin komme ich ins Atmosphere (hetake), diese spezielle kombination (Power Knopf und Lautstärke hoch).

Wenn ich jetzt auf das linke klicke und dann auf Launch, kommt die Fehlermeldung '' missing JP0 usw. '' update bootloader...

ich habe auch gehört, man sol unter payloads da irgendwas auswählen und dann klappt das wieder. Aber bei mir ist Payloads leer und ich kann da nichts auswählen, obwohl im Bootloader der Sdkarte 3 verschiedene Dateien sind... ich brauche hilffeeee!!!

auf Englisch

I'm still at the beginning of the Rcm Loader and need help with the topic `` missing LP0 (sleepmode) update bootloader ''
I am so far: I have installed the latest rcm update on my SD card; under the '' sdsetup '' page I clicked on Recommended + PegaScape (the middle) and fusee-primary and downloaded them.

Until then, I'll get into the Atmosphere (hetake), this special combination (power button and volume up).

If I now click on the left and then on Launch, the error message `` missing JP0 etc. '' update bootloader ...

I've also heard that you should select something under payloads and then it works again. But for me Payloads is empty and I can't select anything, although there are 3 different files in the bootloader of the SD card ... I NEDD HELPPPP!!!
upload_2021-2-19_19-54-59.png

Reactions: crazy_p

FighterKante

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I put the files in the ds card where they belong (extract and insert, replace target) and also replaced the payload file in the atmosphere folder but on the rcm. now there is fatal error failed to stage2 (atmosphere / fusee-secondary.bin)

Attachments

• upload_2021-2-19_20-57-48.png
    upload_2021-2-19_20-57-48.png
    312 bytes · Views: 140
  • upload_2021-2-19_20-58-35.png
    upload_2021-2-19_20-58-35.png
    312 bytes · Views: 133
Last edited by FighterKante,

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
If you connect your RCM Loader to your PC there should be an Atmosphere Folder.
Put your fusee-primary.bin that you renamed to payload.bin in there.

Extract the Contents from Atmosphere.xyz.zip to the Root of your micro SD, same applies to fusee.zip.

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Make sure your micro SD Card is Formatted as FAT32 and not exFAT.
Delete payload.bin on your RCM Loader and put a fresh copy on it.
Then try again.

If you manage to boot Atmosphere, shut your Console down and download Hekate.

Extract hekate_ctcaer_x.y.z.zip and rename hekate_ctcaer_x.y.z.bin to pyload.bin.

Copy payload.bin from your RCM Loader to your Desktop.
Copy payload.bin from your hekate_ctcaer_x.y.z Folder to your RCM Loader.
Copy the bootloader Folder from hekate_ctcaer_x.y.z. to the Root of your micro SD Card.

Do the Button Combo and insert your JIG & RCM Loder into your Switch and boot Hekate.

In Hekate select Tools -> Backup eMMC -> Backup eMMC BOOT0 & BOOT1 -> Backup eMMC RAW GPP.

This will take some Time (30 - 60 Min).

After the Process is finished shut your Console down and copy your Backup to your PC.
Delete your Backup and the bootloader Folder from your micro SD Card.

Delete payload.bin from your RCM Loader and replace it with that from your Desktop.

Last edited by crazy_p,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, and blood and bones