Problem with installing Gbarunner2 (gyroscope branch) in order to play "WarioWare Twisted!" With gyroscope?

Minister_of_Piracy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hello gbatemp community!

-I have a hacked o2ds with installed Luma3ds
-Installed TWiLight Menu++
-Installed Twlpatcher, enabled "rtcom"
-Problem is that Twilight menu has built in installed version of Gbarunner2 and i tried to install the older version of gbarunner2 (which has gyro support). When i tried installing, it had an error saying "Error Bios not found!"

- I don't know if i can have two versions of Gbarunner2 at the same time one on Twilightmenu and the other just for WWT?

Sorry for any misspelings, English is not my mother language.

Last edited by Minister_of_Piracy,

That1LoserGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Install open_agb_firm, it is a .firm file used for booting gba games, it may or may not have gyroscope support, but you can try it out.
Post automatically merged:

You might want to try deleting the "_gba" folder off the root of the sd card, then reinstall the gyro version of gbarunner2

Reactions: Minister_of_Piracy

Minister_of_Piracy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Thanks
Install open_agb_firm, it is a .firm file used for booting gba games, it may or may not have gyroscope support, but you can try it out.
Post automatically merged:

You might want to try deleting the "_gba" folder off the root of the sd card, then reinstall the gyro version of gbarunner2
Thanks For the advice! Unfortunately "open_agb_firm" does not support the gyroscope function :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto