probably pirated r4 sdhc- endless loading

Cold_Air

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Good God... Finally... Though I must say, for the future generations of people not being able to use it correctly: the problem lays (in my case), if not in the files (i used yours, and substituted the files from the video above in lieu of yours) then also in the conectivity? At first there was no response (loading again), but seeing how it was a different reaction before, I tried rearranging the whole ensemble (r4 and sd, than this into the ds). And then it worked. The issue was, as far as I can tell, that the r4 was not correctly connecting. After puting a piece of thin cardboard between it ant outer layer of the port, it worked. I think that duct tape may be the correct solution longterm.
I'd like to thank You all for wonderfull support along this wild ride.

Beastin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is that the official wood? That won't work on an Ace3DS+ clone if so, you instead need one of the two kernels here:

(only difference is that the "lite" one doesn't bundle any emulators or such)
I only want to say THANK YOU, THIS Kernel worked for my clone flashcard. My Flashcard is the same as Cold_Air, literally the same. Thank you again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ