BBBBay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello

I am using super card SD.

I just beat the elite four in Pokemon altair. After the credits rolled I got the error "The save file has been erased due to corruption or damage."

does anyone can fix this?? I can't do anything...

I attached the corrupted save file, and the sci file (the file of realtime save) which was saved after beating wally.

Attachments

• pokemon altair save file.zip
    88.8 KB · Views: 22

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
After the credits rolled I got the error "The save file has been erased due to corruption or damage."
Looks like you ignored the recoverable save corruptions you should have been getting until then - caused by forcing the game to run with a save smaller than 128KB...

This https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3436/ includes a patch to properly convert Emerald to 64K saves and/or to convert your 64K save to proper 128K, however:
- It's too late now - you should restore the savestate (never trust flashcard savestates though, you can't properly capture a running system with some write-only memory from the inside), do a proper save, and try to fix that
- You're playing a mod, interaction between 2 arbitrarily picked patches is undefined and may well not work
- Supercard sucks at GBA (for other reasons) and you had to convert save types (another patch!), meaning another way the converter may fail depending on how/what gets changed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol