PlayStation Plus September 2022 games add new retro games and Ubisoft titles

dmsklad.png

The conversion of PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now into the new tiered service is underway. This month sees the addition of a handful of varying titles to the subscription's library, along with the expected monthly games for those on the Essential tier. The "free" games for September include Need for Speed Heat, Granblue Fantasy Versus, and TOEM, with the latter being a PS5 title. If you haven't already claimed last month's games, you have little time left to do so, so make sure to grab Yakuza: Like a Dragon, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2, and Little Nightmares, before they're gone.

As for the PlayStation Plus Extra tier, eleven new games will be made available on September 7th, listed below:
  • Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX (PS4, PS5)
  • Assassin’s Creed Origins (PS4)
  • Chicory: A Colorful Tale (PS4)
  • Deathloop (PS5)
  • Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (PS4)
  • Monster Energy Supercross 5 (PS4, PS5)
  • Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show (PS4)
  • Rayman Legends (PS4)
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition (PS4)
  • Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition (PS4)
  • Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
While the highest tier--Premium--offers six new retro additions, most of which are from the Sly Cooper series.
  • Syphon Filter 2 (PS1)
  • The Sly Collection (PS3)
  • Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (PS3)
  • Bentley’s Hackpack (PS3)
  • Toy Story 3 (PSP)
  • Kingdom of Paradise (PSP)

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I'm usually very critic against those services, monthly fees are disgusting and most of those games are extremely cheap, extremely easy to emulate or both. (not to mention that the emulation is very shitty).

That said, I don't remember to see on any platform an addition so good like this one. It has variety, good games, interesting fairly new stuff and obscure oldies. They did something good there.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Rayman Legends is a super solid platformer for those who haven't had the chance to try it yet. It was a super grindy platinum trophy for me because it required daily logins for a few months, but I had a TON of fun with it and still play it every once in a while.

City

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If Syphon Filter 1 and now 2 are available, what are the odds of having the rest of the games as well? Obvously Syphon Filter 3 is going to make an appearance as well, but I'm talking about The Omega Strain (PS2), Dark Mirror (PS2) and Logan's Shadow (PSP). That would be SO awesome!

(I'm aware of Combat Ops but if even Wikipedia has blasted the article about it then I'm not even going to bother to comment)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: