PeachDS Review

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I'm surprised they're taking it further. The selling of flashcarts is against Paypal's terms of use. If Paypal finds out PeachDS is using Paypal to conduct payments for flash carts I'm pretty sure they're screwed.
On a side note, I ordered a flashcart from them on either the 26th or 27th. Payment went through fine and all. They shipped it on I believe the 28th. Haven't received it yet and the last time it was scanned was the 29th. Getting kinda worried but I'm sure it'll be fine. I think it's weird that there's no eta on the delivery. I'm in Texas and it's being shipped from California, so I guess it just takes a while. Sucks since I was expecting it sooner and it was actually ordered because I didn't feel like waiting for my Gateway to come in from Cyprus via playmods.co.uk. Not PeachDS's fault, though. They shipped it but it's just USPS not updating the tracking which makes me paranoid/nervous haha
Did you really complain to paypal? why? now paypal knows peachds is dealing flashcarts -__-

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I'm surprised they're taking it further. The selling of flashcarts is against Paypal's terms of use. If Paypal finds out PeachDS is using Paypal to conduct payments for flash carts I'm pretty sure they're screwed.
On a side note, I ordered a flashcart from them on either the 26th or 27th. Payment went through fine and all. They shipped it on I believe the 28th. Haven't received it yet and the last time it was scanned was the 29th. Getting kinda worried but I'm sure it'll be fine. I think it's weird that there's no eta on the delivery. I'm in Texas and it's being shipped from California, so I guess it just takes a while. Sucks since I was expecting it sooner and it was actually ordered because I didn't feel like waiting for my Gateway to come in from Cyprus via playmods.co.uk. Not PeachDS's fault, though. They shipped it but it's just USPS not updating the tracking which makes me paranoid/nervous haha

that was the one thing i give them credit they did ship fast you should have it by wensday , possibly thursday at the latest.

as for my report to paypal i had that decency of Keeping my craw shut what WAS sold. not one thing was mentioned about flashcards. i wanted my refund but not screw everyone over (i'm not that crass :P)

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I did email to admin in email from peachds about 3 times right now. PeachDS admin never answer to my messages. PeachDS admin ignore my emails. I did not know why. I feel peachds is terrible tech support to me.

I had to go other different store online and ask all admin for questions about websites are safe or not safe to buy. I had Visa Debit card. It hard for me to find right place where to buy flash card from trust online store.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did email to admin in email from peachds about 3 times right now. PeachDS admin never answer to my messages. PeachDS admin ignore my emails. I did not know why. I feel peachds is terrible tech support to me.

I had to go other different store online and ask all admin for questions about websites are safe or not safe to buy. I had Visa Debit card. It hard for me to find right place where to buy flash card from trust online store.
Dude its 4am lol

console

Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I did email to admin in April 2015 with different times and I never get email from admin. I'm serious.

Same with wcrepairs about 3 times in April, admin ignore my emails. Terrible tech support.

Also I email to playmods in uk, and admin never answer to me. :blink:

I know peachds, wcrepairs and playmods are terrible tech support! Not recommend them. :(

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did email to admin in April 2015 with different times and I never get email from admin. I'm serious.

Same with wcrepairs about 3 times in April, admin ignore my emails. Terrible tech support.

Also I email to playmods in uk, and admin never answer to me. :blink:

I know peachds, wcrepairs and playmods are terrible tech support! Not recommend them. :(
I would check your spam folder I can message them at 10 am today and get a response in like an hour tops, are you using a burner email?
Also this is there contact address https://www.peachds.com/about/

console

Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
I would check your spam folder I can message them at 10 am today and get a response in like an hour tops, are you using a burner email?
Also this is there contact address https://www.peachds.com/about/

I use my AOL email. Have setting on default is medium, I never change setting in email when I made my email address.

Spam Filter
Recommended setting is medium

Off
Advanced Spam Filters are off. Messages suspected as Spam will still be delivered to your Inbox.

Low
Only obvious Spam messages will be identified and delivered to the Spam folder.
Some Spam messages may be delivered to your Inbox.

[*]Medium
Almost all Spam will be identified and delivered to your Spam folder.
Check your Spam folder every few days to make sure wanted email was not accidentally delivered there.

High
Virtually all Spam will be identified and delivered to your Spam Folder.
This high level of filtering may inadvertently send wanted messages to your Spam folder. Check your Spam folder regularly.

I did email to modchipcentral and got messages from admin. Admin told me that modchipcentral is safe to buy flash cards.

I saw some people said modchipcentral is bad. I shocked to see some people messages said when USPS passed at security and steal by agents and charge someone who bought flash card for fees like in trouble. I did not know why. I don't see anyone have no problems if order flashcard with Fedex (2 days) is fastest than USPS to ship.

But I scared to try to order Gateway 3DS flashcart and maybe get me in trouble. I not sure if Fedex skip shipped items in security by agents for check up.

I hope modchipcentral is safe. If anyone have serious news about modchipcentral and must inform to me!

scottsan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think Dracari needs to be fair about his post.

I contacted PeachDS about this issue and what happened.

1. PeachDS mailed the items as promised.
2. Item was delivered
3. Rain damaged the product

PeachDS gave a full refund and Dracari kept the "damaged" items.
I think the issue was dealt properly. I also asked them why they accused Dracari of theft and it's because Dracari never returned the items. Even as of today.

It's unfortunate what happened, but I think Dracari has to be fair with his post.

Reactions: Michierusama

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol