Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.areyougoingtostalkme.wtf
XP
Country
Japan
Hello World!:vul1:

So i bought God of War Ascension Special Edition and it is should include a playable Demo of The Last of Us but its just the Key for PSN. So i grabed the Demo of NoPayStation and installed it via CFW. But when i try to Start it up it says that it can run after the License in the Playstion Store gets renewed.

How can i play Demos without going Online?

i tried reactpsn but i gives me the "unknown CFW" Fail.

I have Developer Settings btw,maybe this can help.

Any Ideas?

Rocky_D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Japan
You should source the full game online and then use reactpsn.
So you mean get God of War in PSN and then use reactpsn? Does this mean reactpsn does nothing? I have God of War Ascension Retail,also The Last of Us(only the Full game) i Wanted to Play the Demo without being dependend in the Official Service you see?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you mean get God of War in PSN and then use reactpsn? Does this mean reactpsn does nothing? I have God of War Ascension Retail,also The Last of Us(only the Full game) i Wanted to Play the Demo without being dependend in the Official Service you see?

That is a weird request, Im not even sure if there are dumped pkg format for demo, and rap files for the demo, most people just play the full game.

Rocky_D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Japan
Reactpsn with a .rap file activate the game for you, Im not sure if that apply to demo.
Ah okay Maybe i can get it done like that
Post automatically merged:

Reactpsn with a .rap file activate the game for you, Im not sure if that apply to demo.
btw do you know what this online verification does? Do i just need to register an Account or do i need it for every PSN content?

Ah okay Maybe i can get it done like that

btw do you know what this online verification does? Do i just need to register an Account or do i need it for every PSN content?

+ i checked NoPayStation again and it says "rap not required"

Last edited by Rocky_D,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol