No 3DS...yet...

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
What a sad moment, I had been waiting for months for this day to get my very own "3DS"....I phoned my local Gameshop, and they said "we have the 3DS", I was ecstatic!!! But it didn't last long when I stepped into the store...checked around, asked the retailers and they said "Out Of Stock sorry"...oh well

HOWEVER, I was glad when I found out that the 3DSs they had were PAL region, NTSC 3DS will arrive in 2-3 days here....can't wait xD.

Funny part is, the PAL games are 10% more expensive than NTSC games.

P.S. - Same situation here, 3DS goes "sold out" in under 24 hours...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
To be fair you're not missing it at its best. The 3DS launch lineup isn't representative of the system's full potential so getting it right away shouldn't be such a concern. Great system, don't get me wrong. But it doesn't have that 'killer app' just yet.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nah I agree with you, I just wanted to have it or atleast "try" it ASAP, killer app or not, to date I have every DS revision ever released (apart from XL, total waste) so I'm a DS collector of some "sort". Anyways, what really caught my eye was everyones' comments on when the price was announced to be "249.99" and the moment it releases, out of stock...not just Japan, even here...no idea about US shops though.

P.S. - Price announced, people rate it as "too high, 3DS releases, goes out of stock, 3DS feels underpriced. I love this.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
lmao I am waiting for my job interview to be able to even afford it
frown.gif

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Lol, I'm waiting for atleast a month to pass by before getting one, too much cash was used by my dad in the past 2 weeks, will wait for sometime before even trying to convince him. I always succeed in convincing him to get me a Home Console/Hand-held, so I'm confident even now xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw