Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4SF9P5k.jpg

For the next week, it seems Nintendo will be taking on and offline some of their services for "emergency maintenance" for the United States and UK.

On the Nintendo DS, Pokemon Black and White, as well as their sequels, Pokemon Black and White 2, will be offline today (January 28th) from 11pm Pacific Time until 5pm the next day (January 29th). In the UK, they'll be down from 7am on January 29th until 1am on January 30th.

On the Wii U, matchmaking, ranking, and other services for Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper will be affected between 5pm and 6pm Pacific Time on January 28th for the US and between 8pm on January 29th to 1am January 30th in the UK.

The eShop for Wii U and 3DS, the Wii's Shopping Channel, and the DSi Shop will be offline between 12pm and 5pm Pacific Time on January 28th and from 8pm on January 29th to 1am on January 30th in the UK.

The reasons for the maintenance are unknown, with no official statement yet from Nintendo. On the plus side, GBAtemp is back up from its short downtime, so you can catch up on all your Tempness here.

:arrow: Source

Reactions: chartube12

JPnintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oh, well. This will help to keep my eyes on the books i need to study :P. Maybe, we will have some surprises when they get the online service back.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh...that is explain why it is not work. When I heard rumor about free gameboy Tetris, I just get on Eshop but it is not work and I don't know why. So I just look up in here and now, that is my answer what I am looking for. Oh well. Guess I have to wait until tomorrow.

Mindzpeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
If anybody is interested, just purchased a game and those colored squares that are dropped into the game's icon while downloading have changed to heart-shaped icons.

adrenochrome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think this news is inaccurate (or perhaps you've already taken UK out of EU ;) ) : the maintenance will be for whole EU and not UK only

Reactions: signz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, this one?